PDA

View Full Version : What do you want on Halo 2?

Xbox Owner
04-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Well, who knows. Maybe Microsoft is on these fourms right now. (probally now, but there can be a chance:rolleyes: ) Lets talk about what we want on Halo 2, and if Microsoft doesn't have any ideas, maybe they can get it from here. (yeah right...hehe:cool: )

Anyway, this is what I want the story line to be based on:

You first start out back on Earth, where the Millitary Base is. Cortona has been installed as a human, and is now the captin. You are reciving radiation from another planet, and Cortona orders you and an army to check it out. Well, once you up in space, you get sucked in a blackhole, and you are found in the middle of a covanet/flood war on the middle of your training planet reach! Although this time when you reach the planet, the covanet doesn't go after you, and in fact is helping you! You go on to kill the flood, but the covanet turns on you and there are more than ever! They take you out and lock you some where, you must find a way out, or Earth as we know it, well be GONE!

Well, that's what I think the story line should be based on!

yeah, I know it's kinda stupid but...o well!:D

Laxeph
04-23-2002, 06:52 PM
This is what I would like to see. I dunno what I would really like the plot to be like but I would not want the flood in the game. I thought that they made the game alot worse. In multiplayer i would like to see bots. I would also like to see a flying level.

E-Xbox
04-23-2002, 06:59 PM
this thread has been made atleast 10 times
but n e ways
new guns
new levels
new vehicles
etc...

peace

l Maximus l
04-23-2002, 07:03 PM
I would like to see some additional violet satirical weapons....kinda like the ones found in Turok. To be more specific, the cerbral bore! That's the thing you shoot that follows your enemy when you shoot it...and if the enemy doesn't get away quick enough, it goes into his head and eats his brain alive! :D

I like funny voilence like this. I understand that in Unreal Championship that there is a paint gun! Seriously! A paint gun! But, of course this is not any ordinary paint gun. Basically, you shoot your paint gun at your opponent and it will leave this florescent yellow spots on your opponent...and, everywhere there are these yellow paint spots, a large streak of blazing lighting strikes those spots frying the crap out of your opponent!! hehe :D

I love stuff like that...creative funny, yet, twisted crap like that. I think adding that kind of stuff in the next Halo would be great!

Liquid Gears
04-24-2002, 12:05 AM
FLYING VEHICLES, MORE VEHICLES AND VEHICLES ALOUD IN EVERY LEVEL IN MULTIPLAYER BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!

E-Vader
04-24-2002, 05:53 AM
I think it would cool if the story ran onlong side of the first game but this time you play an Elite with Marrines as your enemy.

:)

UnitedKingdom
04-24-2002, 06:51 AM
Ah this thread again, what fun!

+More weapons (small sub machine gun, lightsabre things those invisible dudes have)
+Be able to detach the chain gun from the warthog and walk around with it.
+Control over your computer troops in single player (stop, stealth, hold fire, move on)
+Pilot a human figher instead of the banshee.
+A map screen

oh hell i could think of soooo much:eek:

frog11983
04-24-2002, 07:15 AM
hmm...
-More weapons (flamethrower, lightsword, alien rocket launcher, etc.)
-New ways of transprotation (jetpack, human fighter, boats, etc.)
-I like the idea of commanding a squad
-More realistic gore with all races (arm or a leg gets blown off)
-And I would really like it if the flood wasn't incorporated in the next game, they annoyed me. I like the smarter AI

There is so much that could be put in the next one! I am sure it will be cool no matter what though...