PDA

View Full Version : first time playing halo

squid413
04-23-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey i was just wondering what was your first time playing halo. Mine was i had a day off from school so me my friend my sister and her friend went to mall of america and me and my friend were going around alone so we went to EB and were playing halo for like 45 mins and this was even before xbox came out and after that i was in love with halo

Xtopia
04-23-2002, 11:01 PM
Christmas morning! I love XBox!!!!!

khaos2005
04-24-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by xtopia
Christmas morning! I love XBox!!!!!

Same here. Although I actually had the Xbox preordered over the summer, and purchased November 15th, I was only allowed to play it Christmas morning. :confused:

Alien
04-24-2002, 06:26 AM
My first time playing HALO....was the day i bought my Xbox.

Triplex
04-24-2002, 06:46 AM
My friend, you know him as xboxman1, got it on release day, and that following friday we went over to his house. I remember walking up the stairs, cracking various GameCube jokes, then going into his room, seeing the screen lit up as 2 other people battled it out at Battle Creek. I then recall they set the controller in my hands, and i began playing, within 1 minute I adjusted to the controls, and with another 2 minutes i found out where thr rocket launcher was, and started blowing people up. Ahhhhhhh.... The rest of the day and night was spent playing halo. The following morning we made a game with all the vehicles in it.
I really played halo a lot more when I got my Xbox for Christmas.

Vteck3000
05-02-2002, 12:56 AM
I can still remember it like it was yesterday. It was 7am ....... ofr the first time i had in my hands the XBOX controller........ and then my life changed........... the graphics and sound didn't seem that stupid anymore.......... my PSONE was dead and my XBOX cam to life............. HALO was the game that made my day so wonderful. November 2001 will be a month to remember in everybodies heart and soul............ the month where the revolution for better games started......... the day we made FIRST CONTACT.
:cool:

prepare yourself for HALO 2............. it will be back !!!!!!