PDA

View Full Version : Nightcaster or Fuzion Frenzy

Tigerbob4
04-23-2002, 11:29 PM
I have the option to get the game night caster of fuzion frenzy. Which one should i get. OR should i get neither of them?

Dre
04-23-2002, 11:33 PM
Well, I think I would save my money if I were you. If you are into RPGs, Morrowind is coming out very soon! If you are into Resident Evil type zombies galore with some non-stop action, Hunter: The Reckoning is coming out very soon as well.

I think I'd wait...

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 12:36 AM
If you are buying one of them, I would pass on both and get something better. If you won a contest or something, and, you have the choice between them both, I would go with Nightcaster, hands down.

Kraft
04-24-2002, 12:42 AM
Hmm... Im more of a fusion frenzy fan myself. Though it isn't what most would call an 'original title' it is definately a great party game. and thats what the xbox is about for me, having fun with friends.

Master Gracey
04-24-2002, 12:55 AM
Dear God, man!!! WHY????

Fuzion Frenzy, in my opinion, is about as exciting as an electronic whak-a-mole. Nothing more than a party favor game.

As for Nightcaster, the graphics are about as good as Medievil on PSX, only the voice acting is both annoying and horrible. The gameplay is about as smooth as a rotted piece of wood that's been outside for the past 75 years. I'd rather play "Barney Goes to Sunday School" than even be in the same room as Nightcaster.

I VERY highly recommend "Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat". The graphics aren't that great since it's a port, but the rest of the game is as close to flawless as you could get. Some movie sequences are very blurry and ship combat takes a small amount of time to get used to, but I think it's easily the most overlooked and underrated title currently out for Xbox. Rent it and test it out, or do like I did and just buy it... either way, you won't be disappointed. Be prepared though... it took nearly 50 hours to beat 100%.

Or, if you want to just save your money, Morrowind is coming out soon and that game is going to be a powerhouse. Don't waste your money on either of the games in your poll.

OR... if, as Maxy said, you HAVE to choose between the two games because you won a contest, pick Nightcaster. Then do the world a huge favor by using the game as a drink coaster. Afterwards, write a nasty letter to some of the people who did the voiceovers... I even have their addresses. I went to school with those stuck-up little turds. :D

Kraft
04-24-2002, 01:10 AM
Yeah, but this is <i>super electronic whack-a-mole 2002</i> with multiplayer support! I love this game because I loved the old mario party games and I think the minigames in fusion frenzy are a lot more fun. Cheesy? yes. Dated? yes. Multiplayer? Hell yeah! You can only play halo nonstop for so many months before you need a break and another party game to put in...

Nato King
04-24-2002, 07:25 AM
If I were you I would save my money like everybody was saying. But if you had to pick on of the two I would go with Fuzion Frenzy. I remember when my sister was so locked on this game it made me mad. She was always playing it with her friends. They never gave me sometime to play Halo I was so mad.:mad: Now she is hocked on JSRF so I don't mine that much because I play it with her sometimes.:)