PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Golden

crazyotto
04-24-2002, 06:47 AM
I hope this isn't old news. So the ship date of 4/29 looks good!!!!!

Bethesda Softworks announced today that the highly-anticipated role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for PC, has gone to gold master and will be in stores the first week of May. Morrowind also be available will also be available soon for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft.

Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player RPG in which a player can create and play any kind of character imaginable. Players can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on their own to explore strange locations and develop their character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind promises to be an experience like no other.

"We know the gaming community has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Morrowind for a long time," said Todd Howard, project leader for Morrowind. "We were able to remain true to our goal of providing the deepest, most cutting edge RPG you can buy. We're sure everyone will enjoy the game as much as we enjoyed creating it."

Morrowind is the sequel to Bethesda's award-winning titles ArenaT and Daggerfall®, highly regarded as two of the most intricate and compelling role-playing games ever released. Following in their footsteps, Morrowind has already garnered numerous awards from last year's E3 show and an impressive collection of accolades. PC Gamer Magazine called it "The best-looking 3D RPG ever," and GameSpy included Morrowind on its list of most wanted games for 2002.

"As has already been mentioned by numerous gaming publications, Morrowind will change the way we view role-playing games forever," said Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks. "We couldn't be prouder of the development team for what they've accomplished, for taking on a challenge like Morrowind and implementing it so skillfully."

Nato King
04-24-2002, 06:55 AM
This is some great news crazyotto. In just a few more days we all will finally have Morrowind playing on are xbox. I can't wait. This game will be wicked. I love Morrowind and all RPG games.:)