PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on??? - !!!!!

scarecrow kfj
04-24-2002, 08:23 AM
I have been thinking lately and pondering the probs of the boxs launch and why it is struggeling in some areas. I think a lot of it has to do with us the gamers in forums just like this. Think about it, here we are in an xbox forum, and half the time we spend talking about games on P2 and how "we wish" they would come to the xbox. ( GTA3, MGS-X, so on). Now if I was just getting ready to purchase a system and I am reading on one systems "fan" website and all they did was talk about another systems games and why they are not on theres, I would go for the system that has the games people seem to want. As "XBOX Addicts" I think we need to put more hype on our exclusives and the titles that are on our system or coming out on our system not on others. Sure they have games that I want too but the XBOX has more and better exclusives coming out and thats why I got this and SOLD P2.

LONG LIVE THE BOX - Kaleb

Dar
04-24-2002, 08:27 AM
Everything's relative. Check out the forums at teamxbox. They are overrun with fanboys of other consoles and naysayers who think the xbox is a failure or doomed to fail. At least the people here like the xbox and are confident of its success. Chill out, everythings gonna be all right. Just wait till E3.

Nato King
04-24-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Dar
Just wait till E3.

Hey scarecrow kfj I haven't seen you in a long time how is things. Like Dar said we all need to wait and see how the xbox does at E3. This is were the xbox will really shine.:) Good to see you.:)

scarecrow kfj
04-24-2002, 09:11 AM
Thanks Serg its good to be back. I am at the site everyday but I just dont make it in here as much.

As for E3 I have no doubts that the box will blow them away. I guess I just needed to vent. It seemed like everywhere I was reading all I was hearing was is gta3 coming or MGS-X. Good games but I think brute force will be better than MGS. MGS is a good game but only one person can play and with co-op on BF man that is going to be sweet. I think thats why I love Halo so much. Did anyone get the oxm yet? Did you read about the game that is an exclusive that will be coming with its own controller w/ 40 buttons?

GokuX
04-24-2002, 10:53 AM
Yes, E3 should be a supernova of Xbox stuff. Hopefully that will put the Xbox on everyone's buy list.