PDA

View Full Version : Midtown Madness 3 Details

DZNUTZ
04-24-2002, 12:31 PM
Midtown Madness 3 Details
Wednesday, April 24, 09:28 | Talon |
Midtown Madness 3, part of the popular Midtwon Madness series, has been announced as a featured Xbox game. Since the time the game was initially announced for Xbox, very few details have been available on this game. Today Microsoft Game Studios and Digital Illusions shed some light on this somewhat mysterious title. After reiterating that Midtown Madness 3 would hit stores across North America during fall 2002 the company’s announced a few details on the finer points of the plot and gameplay.
Taking advantage of what is considered to be the full power of the Xbox (at this time), Midtown Madness 3 is said to provide gamers with a deeper plot and higher levels of user interactive. Set in Paris and Washington, D.C., Midtown Madness 3 puts players behind the wheel of 30 licensed vehicles ranging from sports cars to utility vehicles. While cruising through the career ladder, players can also try out the game’s three modes of play, Cruise, Blitz and Checkpoint.

“‘Midtown Madness 3’ builds on the hugely successful legacy of the ‘Midtown Madness’ franchise and allows gamers to experience the rush and thrill of madcap, over-the-top racing,” said Pete Parsons, director of marketing for Microsoft Game Studios. “Licensed vehicles and fully-detailed renditions of Paris and Washington D.C. add to the driving excitement and make ‘Midtown Madness 3’ a must-have game.”
Stay with us for more details on Midtown Madness 3. http://www.planetxbox.com/

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 12:40 PM
While the series is definately cool, personally, I don't think that this game is a "must have". I would be far more excited if the latest Motorcross Madness sequel would come out, though!! That would be SWEET! :)

Hobgoblin
04-24-2002, 12:45 PM
Having Digital Illusions the makers of RallySport challenge behind this has me wondering what it will look like after they get everything in. If you noticed in the early screens it was missing tons of things.

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Hobgoblin
Having Digital Illusions the makers of RallySport challenge behind this has me wondering what it will look like after they get everything in. If you noticed in the early screens it was missing tons of things.

Wow! I didn't realize that Midtown Madness was made by the same dudes that made Rallisport! I may have to reconsider Midtown Madness to be a must have! I'm a HUGE fan of RSC!!!!! D a m n straight! :D