PDA

View Full Version : More games added to UK givaway list!!!

Halo of Flies
04-24-2002, 02:50 PM
The choice of free games for UK XBox owners has increased. Looks like this is the final list and now you have to mail it (I'm sure it said email b4). Here goes...

Halo (I think we all have this anyway)
Rallisport Challenge
Project Gotham Racing
Amped
Oddworld
DOA3
Bloodwake
Fusion Frenzy
NBA Inside Drive 2002
Azurik

Get your orders in b4 everyone else!!!!

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 03:22 PM
if i lived in the uk, i would definitely pick azurik and bloodwake, lol, did u notice, that the only games that microsoft is giving away, are published by microsoft?:D

Halo of Flies
04-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i would definitely pick azurik and bloodwake
What? ....and miss out on Fusion Frenzy? You must think I'm mad!!

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 03:37 PM
haha, i would pick bloodwake and azurik, u know why? 50 dollar frisbees! lol:D

Halo of Flies
04-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Seriously though, I'm not sure what to order. Project Gotham's the only definite and ... er .. maybe Oddworld? I was hoping for JSRF or Tony Hawk's 3 to be on the list. Ah well, can't complain for free games...

Afro Aura
04-24-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Halo of Flies
Seriously though, I'm not sure what to order. Project Gotham's the only definite and ... er .. maybe Oddworld? I was hoping for JSRF or Tony Hawk's 3 to be on the list. Ah well, can't complain for free games...
Hang on mate are those the FINAL list as they said the Final list would be available on 26/4/02, I hope your only joking as I've got most of these games already.
Bloodwake I think Mr Gates is trying very hard to get rid of this game, I had it once and I'm never having it again even if it's FREE Just hope the final list will have games that we did buy when the XBOX was released like you said JSRF (I've already got the US version of this), Tonk Hawks etc :confused:

My current list of games are
Halo
Dead or Alive 3
Pirates: Legend of Black Kat
Blood Omen 2
Rallisport Challenge
Wreckless (US)
JSRF (US)
Gun Valkyrie (US)
and I'm waiting for Spiderman: The Movie (US)

I did have these games (US titles)
PGR
Bloodwake aaarrrgghh!!
Silent Hill 2
Gemna Onimusha
NASCAR Heat hmmm next day refund
WWF Raw
Max Payne
Halo but I swapped this for a PAL Halo

Let's see if the final list has any other games than this
I'm saying this now as I know most of the games are now in PAL

Frostberg
04-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Halo of Flies
The choice of free games for UK XBox owners has increased. Looks like this is the final list and now you have to mail it (I'm sure it said email b4). Here goes...

Halo (I think we all have this anyway)
Rallisport Challenge
Project Gotham Racing
Amped
Oddworld
DOA3
Bloodwake
Fusion Frenzy
NBA Inside Drive 2002
Azurik

Get your orders in b4 everyone else!!!!

Ill make it easy:
RSC
Amped

You UKers actually follow the NBA??

Halo of Flies
04-25-2002, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Ill make it easy:
RSC
Amped

You UKers actually follow the NBA??
RSC - rented it. It looks amazing but I didn't like the gameplay. Too arcadey, it reminded me of V-rally. Also, I'll be getting PGR and one racing game is enough.

Amped - rented it. Thought the control system was awfull.

I'm pretty sure that this is the final list as there's no mention of the 26th and 'full' lists anymore.

dave_m123
04-25-2002, 03:58 AM
on the webpage before u go to the document it says an updated list will be up for the 26th.

UnitedKingdom
04-25-2002, 04:24 AM
If it stays the way it is i think i'll get Rallisport challenge and DOA3. Remember all UK xba members to order your stuff as soon as possible on friday morning to aviod waiting for ages.

Has anyone got Azurik, what do you think of it?

p.s. Halo of Flies, watch out for Oddworld. I thought I'd really like that game but when i rented it i was so dissapointed. Its a typical platform game, nothing special.

p.p.s Frostberg, NBA is on tv a bit and so are the British Basketball leagues but they're not that popular. Most europeans follow Football, whats that strange name you north americans call it, errrr....soccer?

dave_m123
04-25-2002, 04:39 AM
Yeah does anyone know if Azurik is any good or not?

Afro Aura
04-25-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by dave_m123
Yeah does anyone know if Azurik is any good or not?
I had a playable demo on one of my US OXM and if you think Oddworld was bad the this has to be 10x worst, graphics are hmmmm there not a lot to look at the creatures were terrible and it's one of those game where you go around finding things to do ie LOST, so I'd give Azurik a miss mate:D

dave_m123
04-25-2002, 07:00 AM
Funny the general opinion on this board is that its a good game. As for oddworld being a bad game well thats all a matter of taste from what ive heard.

UnitedKingdom
04-25-2002, 08:32 AM
Does anyone know what time on friday microsoft will update the games list, is it worth going on the website at midnight.

Hugh_Jass
04-25-2002, 11:42 AM
Azurik is an incredibly long game and one of my most treasured XBOX experiences. I would not hesitate to recommend this game.

Oddworld is also outstanding.

Rallisport Challenge is a must-have title.

Halo of Flies
04-26-2002, 05:26 PM
PGR and Oddworld it is then!

Frostberg
04-26-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom

p.p.s Frostberg, NBA is on tv a bit and so are the British Basketball leagues but they're not that popular. Most europeans follow Football, whats that strange name you north americans call it, errrr....soccer?

Yeah thats crazy...I doubt Inside Drive would be a popular pick then...so if your only American Football NFL Europe?