PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell!?!?!

DZNUTZ
04-24-2002, 03:33 PM
dude..i just posted a respones in the did u read OXM thread...basically saying what happened to my earlier post in the thread (the one thaty brevity responded to. and now even my newest post was taken out..it was b4 flyboys...whats going oN!!!!!

DZNUTZ
04-24-2002, 03:52 PM
k...someone throw out some ideas of y this might be occuring...its absolutely driving me crazy. y post if their just gonna be deleted?

Kraft
04-24-2002, 03:55 PM
Umm... the mods hate you and are deleting your posts? Lol, just kidding man. Does your post count still go up? And apparently these posts are staying here since I am responding to it...

DZNUTZ
04-24-2002, 03:59 PM
yea i know....these are...but i wrote this big post comlaining about folks whining over that whole xba txb b.s. and its was ridiculouas..yada yada yada..and that we should just be cool...then i checked...it was gone...? so when i noticed it was gone...i responded with a quick post asking y? then while refreshing the thread i notcied their was my new post with the question.... and a new post from flyboy after it. i go back again.. my new one is GONE..immediately...and i KNOW it was their. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: did i **** someone off ...is this some site error? whats the deal? and y only me?!?!

Halo of Flies
04-24-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
Umm... the mods hate you and are deleting your posts?
LOL!!

I'm sure this happened to me a while ago but don't remember what the thread was about....