PDA

View Full Version : How about a Max Payne movie?

TEA
04-24-2002, 03:39 PM
I think the best person to play Max's would be Keanu Reeves from Hardball.All you need to do is add a little more to the story line and you got a perfect action movie.Put in your 2cents.

silvertrace
04-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by TEA
I think the best person to play Max's would be Keanu Reeves from Hardball.All you need to do is add a little more to the story line and you got a perfect action movie.Put in your 2cents.

put ur image between [ img] and [ /img] no spaces tho

Kraft
04-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Oh my god! Keanu Reaves in an action movie with slo-motion bullet time?!?! Thats the greatest idea ever, I wonder why noone else on this entire planet has ever thought of such an outstanding wonderful innovation. You, sir, should be a hollywood producer!!!!

Ok, now that I have all that sarcasm out of my system, there was already a thread about this yesterday and earlier today.

TEA
04-24-2002, 04:07 PM
I mean he just looks like Max.But I think if Van Damme had black hair,h would be good.

Kraft
04-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Im not sure that looking like max is a good thing, because he was a pretty goofy looking SOB

Spaztic
04-24-2002, 05:37 PM
Mel Gibson.....Doh! he was in payback which is kinda like the max payne movie....but isn't this kinda off topic?

GRAVEDIGGER
04-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by TEA

Yea he'd be pretty str8, i guess i really wouldnt mind him playin Max Payne, but for starters if he wants to be Max Payne he's gotta act less girly and put some base in his dam voice.

Untill next time...:mad:

y2kash_14
04-25-2002, 01:37 AM
If you read the instruction manual it says they are making a movie about it, but i havn't heard any info yet.

Oh my god! Keanu Reaves in an action movie with slo-motion bullet time?!?! Thats the greatest idea ever, I wonder why noone else on this entire planet has ever thought of such an outstanding wonderful innovation. You, sir, should be a hollywood producer!!!! lol

UnitedKingdom
04-25-2002, 04:46 AM
Man i'm getting confused, i'm sure theres a few threads like this already.

LOL KraftSLU:D 10 out of 10 for sarcasm.

Kraft
04-25-2002, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I did lay it on pretty heavily ;) Look guys, its the matrix, but not really the matrix! A quasi-video-game-converted-to-film-ripping-special-effects-off-of-other-hit-films-which-means-its-doomed-to-bomb type movie!

Hugh_Jass
04-25-2002, 11:44 AM
Wesley Snipes would make a great Max Payne.

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 04:57 PM
Max Payne looks strangley similiar to the guy from GTA3...you would think Rockstar would at least get a new body design...anyway...I would love to see a Max Payne movie...if only it was different from the game...

y2kash_14
04-25-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Wesley Snipes would make a great Max Payne.

isn't Max Payne white?

Hugh_Jass
04-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

isn't Max Payne white?

Yes, but it wouldn't be the first time a movie adaptation used creative license on casting.

UltraMuffin
04-26-2002, 12:27 PM
It disturbs me that you said "Keanu Reeves from Hardball"...
Is that the movie you remember him most for? hehe

The "bullet time" in Max Payne wasn't really like the special effects in The Matrix though... it was just slow motion... there's been lots of movies with slow motion and guns before.