PDA

View Full Version : Which level in Halo is your most favorite and what is the least?

faceoff508
04-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Which level in Halo is your most favorite and what is the least?

Mine favorite is Assault on the control room! And the least favorite of mine is the library!

Kraft
04-24-2002, 04:18 PM
This should definately be in the off topic forum... but since MEC or someone is going to move it anyways I may as well post. I LOVE the final warthog escape. Gets my heart racin' every time, and feeling good whenever I make a perfect jump and clear a good chunk of the course. Least favorite is the Library as I am constantly thinking and saying "When the hell is this level going to end?" as it drags on and on and on.

faceoff508
04-24-2002, 04:21 PM
How do I move this to the off topic forum?

Halo of Flies
04-24-2002, 04:24 PM
Favourite - Truth and Reconciliation (the torches showing up all that bump-mapping makes me grin!)
Worst - Library

BTW- Faceoff508 - I'll modify your sig ASAP (not sure about your version of my name though 'files'? - you don't have to include my name in your sig at all if you don't want... )

Calve
04-24-2002, 04:25 PM
dont worry bout it faceoff

Favourite level: the 2nd one...........Halo
Least Favourite: The Library

Peace

faceoff508
04-24-2002, 04:28 PM
No, I should put your name on my sig because you took the time to make it :) :p :p :) :) :p

Kraft
04-24-2002, 04:31 PM
It means you wrote his name wrong. you wrote Halo of Files... its not Files, its Flies.

Liquid Gears
04-24-2002, 05:09 PM
My favorite: Both snow levels. Other than that, I guess every level with vehicles.

Least Favorite: All the levels inside Alien Spaceships.

I think Halo 2 should have Twice as many vehicles as it did in the Halo 1. You know, if there is gonna be one.

faceoff508
04-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
My favorite: Both snow levels. Other than that, I guess every level with vehicles.

Least Favorite: All the levels inside Alien Spaceships.

I think Halo 2 should have Twice as many vehicles as it did in the Halo 1. You know, if there is gonna be one.

exactly what I was thinking, they should have more weapons and more vehicle in Halo2!!!:p :) :p :)

Spaztic
04-24-2002, 05:33 PM
I don't remember the name of the level but I like the one you start out w/ the sniper gun!!!!!

I hate the library!

The Maw is pretty cool to!

ftyards
04-24-2002, 05:48 PM
I like assualt ann the control room, least fav is library.

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 06:05 PM
i hate the library, that was the most annoying level, cause when u thought it was over, like 1000000 more flood just came at you. i liked the last level, where u had to shoot the rockets into the vents or whatever, that was pretty fun, i must have tried that like 50 times cause i kept on dying, lol. i also liked the final warthog run thing.:D

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Favorite: Snow levels. Fun fun fun :D

Worst level: Getting off the ship...first level. I don't know...it kinda bugs me.

Mutli-player: Favorite: Hang Em High
Least Favorite: Longest - eventhough I'm good at it.

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 06:13 PM
my favorite multiplayer is blood gulch, with all vehicles on, that level is so awesome:D

Calve
04-24-2002, 06:36 PM
Ya im wit Snoop!!! Blood gulch rips $#!+

Peace

anarky
04-24-2002, 08:21 PM
I love the truth and reconciation on legendary, it seems like bungie put so much effort into detailing that level. I hate the library, due to repetitiveness and the fact that the flood suck and that when i shoot their limbs off they still tend to follow me.

Rochey69r
04-24-2002, 08:50 PM
Fave Campaign Level: 4th The silent cartogpher

Fave Multi Level: Blood Gulch with all vehicles and man made weapons, no shields.

Least Fave Campaign Level: Library

Least Fave Multi Level: Longest :mad: :mad:

khaos2005
04-24-2002, 09:08 PM
I enjoy Halo (the level, and yes, the game) the most. I really like the first level too, for some reason. I like T&R, especially the beginning. AotCR is top in my list. And Two Betrayals is fun too. I can't decide. Obviously I don't like the library.

On multiplayer I enjoy Hang em High and Blood Gulch. I hate Longest.

Whisper
04-25-2002, 06:02 AM
I just wish we could use the Banshee in multiplayer

UnitedKingdom
04-25-2002, 07:20 AM
My favorite - HALO (2nd lev) The freedom to roam around such a large map with no specific route and the detail in the environment is amazing.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Least Favorite - ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM (the outdoor bits are brilliant but once you get inside it gets soooo boring, the rooms all look the same and the fighting just gets tedious.:mad: :mad: :mad:

chaos
04-25-2002, 04:03 PM
for the campaign-

i like the two snow levels, but you're right, United Kingdom, once you get inside and have to go through those circular rooms again and again and again you just feel like cursing the evil drones at bungie who are lazy enough to repeat a sequence so boring.

halo (2nd level) is one of my favorites, along with the maw and silent cartographer.

on the other hand, i hate the library. not like there's anybody here who likes it.

for multiplayer-

blood gulch is waaaay up there if i can get 8 person team slayer games on it. defending your base like a castle is really neat.

i loath that stupid Chiron training place with all the green doors. it takes you 1/2 an hour to find anybody. can you just imagine it with 16 people?

Supperdog
04-28-2002, 10:46 AM
FAVORITE: Silent Cartographer

WHY: Beach landing (!), commando style forest action

LEAST: Library

WHY: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG