PDA

View Full Version : Strident Movie

Spaztic
04-24-2002, 05:49 PM
holy F'n Shut!
anyone seen the new movie on gamespot for Strident! This game just got bumped up to my "must have" list it looks like a MGS2 X 10! Hopefully it is not a interactive movie like MGS2 but damn! It looks awsome.....quick everyone go check it out. The chick looks kinda kinky in a creepy way!

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:07 PM
Here's the link...just click HERE!!!!!!!! (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,535087,00.html)

:eek: Wow.....

Deyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnn!

Nice find! :eek:

*Urinates pants*

:eek:

This is, by far, the most impressive game trailer I've ever seen!! No joke!

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:35 PM
Wow, bryanhls, I need to bump this thread again. Apparently, people are not seeing it!!!

No Fear 23
04-24-2002, 06:42 PM
i saw it. its freaking saweet, its on my "must have" game list. it seems like all the good games r gonan be out in the fall. looks likei better start saving up for those games:eek:

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 06:42 PM
whoa, thats so awesome. that guy with the huge gun is so off the hizzy, it was so funny when the guy fell down the stairs, lol. that game looks so awesome. thats just another reason why the xbox is better than the ps2. lol:D i cant wait until e3, that'll show the people what the xbox is really made of. i think that the xbox will have a better showing than the ps2.:D

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i think that the xbox will have a better showing than the ps2.:D

Oh, dude...hell yeah! The PS2 couldn't come close to those visuals... And, man! This is even in streaming video! Imagine this game on an HDTV! WOW!! I can't wait for this game! This is, by far, the most impressive looking shooter I've ever seen! It's like Metal Gear Solid on steroids! :D

Snoopy7548
04-24-2002, 06:49 PM
lol, yea, i have a problem though, its with windows media player, whenever i try to stream a movie, it just doesnt stream, like it doesnt even play, i get sound, but the picture is all messed up and skips horrendously. i have cable internet, but i dont know what the problem is.

No Fear 23
04-24-2002, 06:51 PM
i saw this video 3 times!! o god, image this sound on Digital Dolby 5.1!!

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
lol, yea, i have a problem though, its with windows media player, whenever i try to stream a movie, it just doesnt stream, like it doesnt even play, i get sound, but the picture is all messed up and skips horrendously. i have cable internet, but i dont know what the problem is.

Dude, try the 56K setting. Either that, or, try the cable option again when less people are watching it. It might be a bandwidth issue on their end, not yours.

That happened to me when I first watched it. I simply closed it and put it on the 56K setting. Then, I waited about 30 minutes or so and tried the cable connecction option. It worked great! :)

l Maximus l
04-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by irule23
i saw this video 3 times!! o god, image this sound on Digital Dolby 5.1!!

Good call! Geez, dude! By you saying that, I now happen to be the owner of a healthy sized chunk of dung in my boxer shorts! :D

egg
04-24-2002, 08:21 PM
Its all good... but I would like to see in game shots .....

Hugh_Jass
04-24-2002, 08:27 PM
That's the EXACT SAME trailer they had in January!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6016&highlight=strident

Gamespot is HIGH if they think this is new stuff.

This game DOES look incredibly awesome, though.

XBOX MSSC
04-25-2002, 06:01 AM
gum, anyone ?:D

Spaztic
04-25-2002, 10:10 AM
*Urinates pants*

I now happen to be the owner of a healthy sized chunk of dung in my boxer shorts!

....do you just keep a clean set of boxers next to you!:eek:

ftyards
04-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
That's the EXACT SAME trailer they had in January!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6016&highlight=strident

Gamespot is HIGH if they think this is new stuff.

This game DOES look incredibly awesome, though.
It sure is, it the same one i got on my computer damn I thought I was about to see something new.

l Maximus l
04-25-2002, 11:04 AM
Well, new or not, the video is new to me. Strident is exactly what many of us have been preaching about in how the XBox is completely in a seperate class than the PS2 and GameCube. Neither one of the other competing consoles could pull off that game without downgrading it. That stream is just mind blowing! :D

DeathKnightMaF
04-25-2002, 10:26 PM
FMV? Looks like it, but I could be wrong...