PDA

View Full Version : Got a choice of a new game but don't know which one help pleaseee

TEA
04-24-2002, 09:06 PM
I finally got money for a new game.My library consists of Halo,JSRF,Max,and NBA2k2.I was thinking Genma Onimusha or Spiderman.Any other sugggestion

Plewis
04-24-2002, 09:11 PM
i would not suggest Genma... so you should probably go with spidey...

Dre
04-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TEA
I finally got money for a new game.My library consists of Halo,JSRF,Max,and NBA2k2.I was thinking Genma Onimusha or Spiderman.Any other sugggestion

Rent Genma. Haven't played Spiderman can't advise you there. Upcoming amazing titles are Hunter the Reckoning and the god of all games Morrowind :)

TEA
04-24-2002, 09:17 PM
Any other suggestions(ie: RSC,Can't think of anymore).

Any more must haves.Oh yeah no THPs's

VenoM
04-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Rent Genma. Haven't played Spiderman can't advise you there. Upcoming amazing titles are Hunter the Reckoning and the god of all games Morrowind :)

morrowind the god of all games....you cant be serious...the game looks horrible bro....anyways...i have genma and i like it...its a keeper for me...meaning i wouldnt trade it.....but as for spidey..im a big spidey fan sooo.....id say go for the spidey game even though i havnt played it yet :p

Master Gracey
04-24-2002, 09:36 PM
I still strongly recommend Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat. It's really fun, really addictive, and the game is huge. Took nearly 50 hours to beat 100%.

FlyBoy
04-24-2002, 09:37 PM
My top 3 games are Halo, Rallisport Challenge, and Amped... I'm sure you could find Amped pretty cheap, but if you want something new, you should definately go with RSC.

BTW, your location says Monroeville... is that Monroeville, OH? If so, I grad. from Edison in Milan a few years back.:cool:

Plewis
04-24-2002, 09:39 PM
yeah i might wait for morrowind

TEA
04-24-2002, 10:24 PM
Monroeville,country alabama,but I got family up in ohio.Still can't decide its either Spidey or Genma.

Dre
04-24-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

morrowind the god of all games....you cant be serious...the game looks horrible bro

I bet you liked it when Cypher said "Ignorance is bliss"

TEA
04-24-2002, 10:35 PM
Dre where did u get the he-man pics i wanna see more i loved that cartoon during my ealy age.I think its goin be this pirate game try something new.I hope its good and thnx 4 da help.

Dre
04-24-2002, 10:36 PM
I forget.. just do a search for heman pictures on www.google.com, thats probably where I started from...

Master Gracey
04-24-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by TEA
I think its goin be this pirate game try something new.I hope its good and thnx 4 da help.

It's definitely a fun game... good choice! :D

I wrote a longer review of it that you can read right here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/product.php?Product_ID=163). You should also check out what the other people who have reviewed it had to say (their reviews are also at that link.)