PDA

View Full Version : Which GAME should i get

PURPLEKUSH
04-25-2002, 02:58 AM
I was wondering who can gelp me out on this question i have. I wanted to buy me a racing car game but im not sure wicth one to get i have played Wreckless, Project Gatham Racing, i mean those games are cool and every thing but one thing i didnt like about PGR is that you have to turn the way the game is set up for you to turn and i dislikeded that. and about wreckless i liked it at first but its just to wreckless for my blood.

I wanna game like Driver on bunk as playstation
http://pscache.us.playstation.com/img/temp/game_01161_f_a.jpg

To where you can turn where ever you want as long ass you pass the mission thats what kind of game i want.

any suggestions PLZ help ME out

THANKS TO ALL

Calve
04-25-2002, 09:46 PM
Wreckless is the oinly game like driver
peace

Liquid Gears
04-25-2002, 10:12 PM
OK, trust me on this one. Don't buy a racing game now, just rent them for now. Wait until June 7th for Test Drive comes out, I know it's a long wait. God, I've been waiting over a year for this game. It was supposed to be a launch game. You gotta trust me on this one, it is worth the wait. This game will be huge.

PURPLEKUSH
04-26-2002, 02:19 PM
alright.! good looking out
ima look in to that game to see how it looks

http://www.funxbox.com/images/xbox.jpg

Liquid Gears
05-01-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH
alright.! good looking out
ima look in to that game to see how it looks

http://www.funxbox.com/images/xbox.jpg

You should, you'll regret it if you don't.

Vteck3000
05-02-2002, 12:39 AM
If i were you i would get PROJECT GOTHAM RACING. The longevity of that game is incredible. It will not desapoint you. As soon as you know how to do the KUDOS and the slides you will be happy you got it.
Try to buy it used if you can. At lest you'll have something to play until NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT 2 comes out. Now that game will rock your house. It will be even better than TEST DRIVE.
:cool:

PURPLEKUSH
05-03-2002, 11:11 PM
I've have already played that game but the reason i didnt like it is because its to hard playing PROJECT with the racing wheel and pushing buttons at the same time as when driving.
I want a GAME to were i can turn where ever i want and still pass the mission. like DRIVER

I have played Wreckles but its just to much for me. I have also been lookin into Test Drive on XBOX but I am not sure its going to turn out like Driver BUT i do hope so cause its looks pretty cool so far.:cool:

Liquid Gears
05-08-2002, 11:56 AM
I've have already played that game but the reason i didnt like it is because its to hard playing PROJECT with the racing wheel and pushing buttons at the same time as when driving.
I want a GAME to were i can turn where ever i want and still pass the mission. like DRIVER

I have played Wreckles but its just to much for me. I have also been lookin into Test Drive on XBOX but I am not sure its going to turn out like Driver BUT i do hope so cause its looks pretty cool so far.:cool:

Hey, if you really like racing games go around to sites and check out this game called "Pro Race Driver". I don't know, but to me this game looks like it will destroy PGR. I'm buying this game on the day it gets released.:cool:

PURPLEKUSH
05-14-2002, 01:40 AM
Hey thanks for the advise on checking out Pro Race Driver and i did but it really dont look like my type of racing game it looks really good on its grafics and the images of the game were cool

BUT there just somthing about it that didn't interest me on lookin in to it a little more. I really dont know to much on racing games wright know cause i havent been looking in to them like i do on shooting games. but as far as i have been looking in to all of these racing games soon to come out.... TEST DRIVE would be my best vote on all of the racing games to come out.!!!!

RadRider
05-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Project Gotham Racing. Wreckless is, in my opinion, a terrible game. Don't be fooled by the graphics, the gameplay is as shallow as anything you've ever seen. The physics are better than Crazy Taxi, but nowhere near on par with Project Gotham, and none of the cars are actually real cars; if that matters to you.
I'll admit that the game actually made me mistake it for a virtual world where I could drive around anywhere; however, there is a time limit - which limits your ability to freeride, and after you crash into a car - it flashes then disappears, completely destroying any immersion at all.

If you like fast, mindless fun that will get boring quickly, then get Wreckless. If you like a game that requires skill, offers tons of rewards, and has some amazing graphics, then get PGR.

PURPLEKUSH
06-01-2002, 01:34 PM
just wondering if there are any more game that you gamers think that are going to be a big hit racing game when it comes out....

I REALLY NEED ME A RACING GAME "BUT " WHICH ONE ....

PURPLEKUSH
06-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Has any body played Test drive ..for the XBOX..or is it not out yet.. i dont know when the realess date is .. and im just checking up on it ..:eek:

Zion
06-21-2002, 09:17 AM
Has any body played Test drive ..for the XBOX..or is it not out yet.. i dont know when the realess date is .. and im just checking up on it ..:eek:

Yeah, it's been out. I'm not at all impressed. It's very dull and bland. If you like that type of game, look at Burnout.

Of course, none of them are in the same league as Rallisport and Moto GP!

Xbox Owner
06-21-2002, 12:54 PM

I think it kicks ass!!

PURPLEKUSH
06-21-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

I think it kicks ass!!

Hey gamer how is the game play on it ....What i mean by that is..Is the routes on the game like Project Gotham Racing how the routes are like you have to turn based on the game....or does it not have its own routes were you can turn were you want like in Wrekless....That would be cool.... The reason i ask that is cause i want me a racing game like how Driver was..turn were you like as long as you pass the mission..

Well Thanks Gamer : )

cityson
06-21-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Project Gotham Racing. Wreckless is, in my opinion, a terrible game. Don't be fooled by the graphics, the gameplay is as shallow as anything you've ever seen.

TRUE! That's exactly what I think about Wreckless and Project Gotham. They were the most terrible games ever made in history. I have Wreckless and the missions were pointless! No to mention the stupid characters in the game and destroying the dimsum stands!....I have totally wasted my money on that game! And Project Gotham...It's exactly like Metropolis Street Racer. THat Kudos stuff is ***! Dont ever buy the above racing games!!!!! But do wait until September 02.....Cuz it's the day when Sega GT 2002 releases!!!! Good luck.

Zion
06-21-2002, 11:37 PM

Hey gamer how is the game play on it ....What i mean by that is..Is the routes on the game like Project Gotham Racing how the routes are like you have to turn based on the game....or does it not have its own routes were you can turn were you want like in Wrekless....That would be cool.... The reason i ask that is cause i want me a racing game like how Driver was..turn were you like as long as you pass the mission..

Well Thanks Gamer : )

No, it's like Project Gotham in that you cannot leave the set course. If you want to 'drive whereever', you might want to check out 4x4 Evolution.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 01:10 PM
Unlike you, I buy games to have fun, not to beat them. Thats why I find Wreckless a fun game. Project Gotham is a piece of crap. Car handling is like driving on ice, the annoying screech, sub-par graphics, etc. Wreckless has great controls, superb graphics, pointless missions ill admit, but the crashes are great. Just ignore the mission and have fun. Why would buy a game just to beat it? Games are made for people to have fun...so thats what I do in Wreckless.

PURPLEKUSH
06-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Unlike you, I buy games to have fun, not to beat them. Thats why I find Wreckless a fun game. Project Gotham is a piece of crap. Car handling is like driving on ice, the annoying screech, sub-par graphics, etc. Wreckless has great controls, superb graphics, pointless missions ill admit, but the crashes are great. Just ignore the mission and have fun. Why would buy a game just to beat it? Games are made for people to have fun...so thats what I do in Wreckless.

Very Good Point GAMER

xboxgamer142
06-24-2002, 08:18 AM
If I were you, I'd get Test Drive. Or if you have time, then either wait for Crazy Taxi 3 (July 2002) or for Midtown Madness 3 (October 2002). These are my suggestions.

Zion
06-24-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Yeah, that's why I don't like PGR. It's just too frustrating to be fun. I hate the Kudos junk..it's fine to be an extra thing to earn points if you want to, but to have it a requirement to win the races is just foolish. PGR is just not fun becuase you have too much stuff to worry about.

That's why Burnout and Wreckless are so fun..just go all out and drive as fast as you can. Both are very fast and the crashes are great.

But now Test Drive...that's just awful. I'm ashamed that it's on the Xbox.

PURPLEKUSH
06-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Zion

But now Test Drive...that's just awful. I'm ashamed that it's on the Xbox.

Know hey gamer i have a question ....Have you ever played Test Drive ....I am hoping you have cause all you have been doin is talking crap on it !..lol.. as in for me i havent played it yet so i cant say crap ***** about this game.... Here's another question gamer.. What are your main dis likes about this game Test Drive ! ?

Well untill Later Gamer

SMARTGAMER69
07-03-2002, 01:20 AM
If your not sure on what games to buy I suggest visiting Maddgames.com for help.