PDA

View Full Version : What ganes? PLEASE read and help (Replies needed quickly)

wheatus-frog-uk
04-25-2002, 03:10 PM
Hi people,

Sorry about the use of CAPs! Its just that i wanna know what you guys think i should get for the 2 free games thing! and i need your replies pretty soon.. coz i wanna post my application form thing off ASAP.

At the minute the games available... that i am prepared to get (ie. i havn't completed, bought, hated, etc) are:

Bloodwake
NBA Inside drive 2002
Rallisport challenge
Amped
Azurik

i dont know about Bloodwake, coz the demo sucks and if its nething like the game i dont want it. is the demo similar to complete game?
NBA... well i aint played this.. but it looks kinda cool, and i need a sports game, but is this the one?
RSC...well i already got 1 racing game.. and dont really want another, but if its fantastic.. and well un missable i dont mind getting it. i just dont want it to be too simplisitic
Amped... well im pretty sure i will get this 1.. unless u guys think its awfull
Azurik... i dunno about this.. bad reviews.. but the closed to an RPG there is at the moment... and well... is it worth getting this, at all?

Really, what i am asking is now, what would YOU get. BUt if you were ME what would you get?
At the minute i have:

Halo
PGR
JSRF
*as soon as it is out i will have gunvalkrie*

so if you could help, this would be very much appriciated !

thanks

dan

btw- sorry for any spelling errors or if ne part doesn't make sense... trying to tpye while keeping a 56k connection open.. that sucks at the minute anyway.. aint easy !

JJaX
04-25-2002, 03:19 PM
Rali sport is a must

l Maximus l
04-25-2002, 03:23 PM
Rallisport Challenge and Amped! Hands down! :D

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 03:47 PM
IMO...u already have a racing game...and if u like them RSC is loved by all that love that genre....

but i would suggest rounding out your game collection with a lil sports..

u mentioned nba insidedrive so i'm assuming u like b-ball over football and hockey...so instead of nba insidedrive...get nba2k2...its been labeled best basketball game eva by every mag and site i've read! plus i own it and its simply amazing

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 03:49 PM
Amped and games like that are only for those serious about snowboarding games or whatever...

NHL Hitz is a MUST. Even people who arent hockey fans (cant think of why anyone wouldnt like hockey) love the game.

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 03:53 PM
if u do go for hockey...i suggest NHL 02 by ea sports...IMO its the best hockey game eva....its more simulation (with full 5 on 5 <6, if u count goalies>) teams and realistic rules and such....NHL hitz is more aracadish with 3 on 3 and BLITZ like rules and powerups.....

whateva suites your taste better

Kraft
04-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
if u do go for hockey...i suggest NHL 02 by ea sports...IMO its the best hockey game eva....its more simulation (with full 5 on 5 <6, if u count goalies>) teams and realistic rules and such....NHL hitz is more aracadish with 3 on 3 and BLITZ like rules and powerups.....

whateva suites your taste better

Amen on the NHL2002! My Blues are 34-1-1-0 baby! And Pronger just crested 40 goals this season! The man is a canadian goal scoring machine!!

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 04:13 PM
i'm like 68-1-3.....(sharks of course!!!!) i'm trying to hit 80 goals with my created player by end-o-season!!! i'm like at 70 right now:eek:

Kraft
04-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Awesome! I kinda regret doing the 80+ game season as its going to take freaking FOREVER to finish just one, but Im definately going to hit 80 goals. Prongers stats are like +150... ridiculously high. Man is a hockey god on my xbox now...

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I heard NHL 2002 was great, but im just trying to say that NHL Hitz is a very, very fun game for everyone. So I suggest everyone who is anyone should try this game out.

And im not into those sim sports games as much as the fun, arcade-like games. I played NBA live 200whatever year it is, and the game is impossible with rules on...with rules turned off, I win by over 150 points...its not even fun...

But im sure every hockey game is fun, I love hockey. Islanders, Devils, Rangers...those are my fav teams. I dont watch hockey religiously or something, but if im bored and theres nothign else on, i'll watch it. I love goin to see games tho, nothing like it is on TV, its 8271398 times better. Especially the AHL games where theres alot of fights...:cool:

OppiumNitrates
04-25-2002, 04:28 PM
apmed is a great title to own
i'd go with amped as one of 'em

OppiumNitrates
04-25-2002, 04:30 PM
NHL 2002 anyone see the list for level 4 tasks

1000 carear assists with an invented player
500 carear goals anyone close to this??

Kraft
04-25-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I love goin to see games tho, nothing like it is on TV, its 8271398 times better. Especially the AHL games where theres alot of fights...:cool:

Ooooohhh... I'm sorry EHW, but that is incorrect! The correct answer to the question "how many times cooler is it going to the hockey game than watching it on tv rounded to the nearest whole number" is in fact 8271442! Nice try though, please play again!

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 04:45 PM
8271442? I could have swore that it was 8271398...I think I divided wrong somewhere...thankx for the heads up, tho.:)

xboxmaster2002
04-25-2002, 05:07 PM
Rallisport and NBA inside drive