PDA

View Full Version : New S Controller

Fixxer
04-25-2002, 03:47 PM
Damn this thing is small... I think I slightly like the original better, but I don't mind the S version. The placement doesn't seem as natural, and I've hit a few wrong buttons, but all in all it gets a thumbs up.:)

Kooster
04-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Do u have it already?

EDIT: nm, i didnt know it was out already

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 04:06 PM
I just dont see why they put the start/back and black/white buttons underneath where your hands would be covering...its pretty dumb if you ask me. But some people wanted it like that, so i guess its ok.

l Maximus l
04-25-2002, 04:09 PM
That's cool that you got an S-Controller, but, I'm a huge fan of the original XBox controllers. And, like I've said before, why get rid of a good thing? I have three of the regular controllers now...and, I want to get a fourth. I was going to try the S-Controller, however, I changed my mind about it. I really like the normal ones and have gotten so used to them. To me, they are the best controllers compared to any other system :)

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 04:10 PM
The orginal is the best IMO, but some people prefer a smaller controller, so they made it to please those who like the tiny PoS2 controller better...its all about marketing and stuff.

E-Xbox
04-25-2002, 07:17 PM
i thought it was coming out on the 29th!?

peace

Laxeph
04-25-2002, 07:24 PM
Ya, I thought that it was coming out on the 29th too. That is what it says on EB. I think that I will pick one of 'em up. I really like the original controller and have three of them. If I don't like it I'll just make the 4th player use it.

Fixxer
04-25-2002, 07:28 PM
I went into futureshop intending to buy a madkatz controller and seen the S one on display so I bought it. I guess they put them out early?