PDA

View Full Version : eb has morrowind for 39.99, you can get this applied to your previous preorders.

Bundy
04-25-2002, 05:00 PM
I noticed at eb games, that they have morrowind on sale for 39.99. I called them up and they updated my existing preorder to honor this price.

So if you have preordered for a higher amount from them, give them a call. And if you haven't use the link off of xba, and get xba some money and a great deal on a pimp game.

I absolutely love ebgames, they rock. They do very well with there customers.

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 05:06 PM
bundy....GREAT FIND...im gonna confirm this..and if tru i'm gonna pre-order it right now and a couple of hunter (if its tru it comes with a night of the living dead dvd for free)!!! i'll post again with results!!!

EHWfedPres
04-25-2002, 05:12 PM
a movie for free? a HORROR movie for free? Im all over that...:)

Bundy
04-25-2002, 05:19 PM
yeah it is all true

and yes preorders of hunter does come with the night of hte living dead dvd.

I also have that on pre oder.. mid may is gonna rock.

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 05:28 PM
no doubt bundy..we are on the same wave length....
btw...did u pick overnight or reg ship and handling?
also do u know about ebgames.com return policy if any?

Bundy
04-25-2002, 05:36 PM
well i just took there default which is 2 day for 5 bucks.. i don't think you can beat that.. i did overnight when i got my xbox bundle though ;)

not sure about there return policy.. it should be on the web site. I am sure it is good, they treat there customers like kings.

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 05:43 PM
yea .. i called....hunter , comes with night of the living dead=49.99
morrowing =39.99
reg ship and hand = 4.99
overnight =7.99
return policy is 30 days...but u have to pay for ship and hand....(unless its a defect..then they credit the ship and hand expense)

refunds also go back to your credit card...u don't have to keep it on store credit!!!

once again great find!!!!

hunter,night of living dead dvd, and morrow wind =99.96 (2-3day delvier) 105.96 for overnight deliv.

i say thats a damn good deal!!!!

khaos2005
04-25-2002, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the update. I reserved my copy of Morrowind, with overnight shipping (still cheaper than buying it in the store, and no tax. $48 as compared to $56 or so. awesome deal).

However, I put the wrong card-holder name on it the first time. Thinking it wouldn't work, I restarted and did the order again, with the correct info. I guess both orders went through though.
I emailed them at help@ and told them my problem. Will it be easy to cancel one of my orders? As much as I love it, I don't want both. Thanks.

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 05:59 PM
go to contact support on ebgames.com....they have a 1-877 #.....the reps their seem to be extremely nice...i'm sho they'll help u out.

that our u could just give the second copy to me for free!!!:D

DZNUTZ
04-25-2002, 06:04 PM
here ya go...just in case your energy impaired (LAZY)

If you would like to speak to a Customer Service representative for any reason, please call us at 1-877-432-9675. Hours of operation: everyday 8:00 a.m. to midnight (EST) . Calls are toll-free from the United States and Canada. Please send e-mail inquiries to help@ebgames.com

khaos2005
04-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
go to contact support on ebgames.com....they have a 1-877 #.....the reps their seem to be extremely nice...i'm sho they'll help u out.

that our u could just give the second copy to me for free!!!:D

My mom would have my ass in a sling. ;)

Yes, I live with my mom still. Is that so bad?!? But legally I have to, so it's cool with me. She has the plastic. Plastic is nice. Good thing they invented it. What would credit cards be made out of if there was no such thing as plastic?

khaos2005
04-25-2002, 06:07 PM
Toll free? Even better...

Msterrrr
04-25-2002, 06:32 PM
you know an ATM check card works the same way as a credit card,,
that way you pay for it right off the bat and never have to worry about interest charges down the road