PDA

View Full Version : Sonic games ever on Xbox?

zoopy123
04-25-2002, 07:46 PM
Will the Sonic the Hedgehog games ever come to Xbox? What's with Sega's plan? Why are they only releasing some games for only certain platforms? I'd love to play Monkey Balls or the Sonic games on my Xbox. I could care less if other people got the new Crazy Taxi game on say, PS2. So why not release the Sonic games for all platforms, like they did with NFL2k2

Laxeph
04-25-2002, 08:32 PM
I think that Nintendo has the exclusive rights to Sonic, but don't quote me on that. As to why that is I have no freaking clue. I want Sonic to come to Xbox along with Supermonkeyball. I sure Sega decides to make them multiplatform.

Hugh_Jass
04-26-2002, 11:47 AM
I plan to buy Sonic for the GBA. I would buy classic Sonic on the XBOX in a heartbeat if it was available.

CoMATOSE
04-26-2002, 12:17 PM
considering sonic is segas flagship title it will in all proberbility come out on all formats, battle will have been a one of 2 coinside with the launch of what is generally considered child orientated console (here in the uk anywayz)

VenoM
04-26-2002, 01:53 PM
no way that will happen....sega gave sonic to nintendo to handle same with monkey ball just like sega gave MS jsrf,gunv,shenmue2....and ps2 gets head hunter even though its on dc in europe....sega gave MS,sony,nintendo exclusive titles for each system...theres only a few games that are gonna be multi platform...like crazy taxi and vf4...theres even a rumor of sonic being on the next mario kart

LynxFX
04-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Good grief. Game characters are now becoming like free agents. Before, Sonic and Mario were vicious enemies but now they are playing on the same team. It just seems weird.

I would love a sonic game for Xbox too.

Peter1979
04-27-2002, 04:27 AM
sonic is for kids, and kids have a gameCube so sonic will come to GC not to xbox.

VenoM
04-27-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Peter1979
sonic is for kids, and kids have a gameCube so sonic will come to GC not to xbox.

i dont get why you say sonic is for kids....why? cause its an adventure game?? and has no blood and gore....i really enjoy sonic games...i love them....and im no kid and im sure lots of the guys here agree...just cause a game is an adventure game doesnt make it kiddy......you telling me zelda's kiddy......thats the problem,just cause nintendo has abunch of adventure games everybody calls it kiddy....everybody is just kurrupt with bloody gorey games....i still play pacman and donkey kong for NES....do you consider those kiddy too??....im not talking about you peter just talking about the stupid fanboys that call nintendo stupid cause its for "kids".....and yes i own a gamecube,along with xbox and dc and a bunch of old consoles

GokuX
04-27-2002, 02:59 PM
It'd be great to see Sonic on the Xbox. I'd be annoyed if it was Sonic Adventure 3. I mean could they add any more cutesy characters to the game. I doubt it, they've already got so many new characters of the week. It's time to start over, wipe the slate off so it's back to just Sonic. Put some fur shading on him, that'd be nifty. Put more creativity into the levels. I'd be disappointed by anything less than a complete reworking.