Halo of Flies
04-26-2002, 06:16 AM
Works for me...

Alien
04-26-2002, 06:30 AM
and for me.

Nato King
04-26-2002, 06:40 AM
and It works for me. What time did you try to get in there.:)

Ninja Scroll
04-26-2002, 12:58 PM
I would'nt know, im at work and im not trying to get caught at work in a chat room!:o

**Ninja proceeds t oget into da chat room after the rethinks it!.... Ninja's boss catches him in da chat and fires him!!** :( :confused: :(

GokuX
04-26-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I would'nt know, im at work and im not trying to get caught at work in a chat room!:o

So your boss doesn't care if you surf the internet then? Since you're obviously here right now. All the jobs I've worked they don't allow Internet surfing even when you have all of your work done and have absolutely nothing to do.

JJaX
04-26-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by GokuX

So your boss doesn't care if you surf the internet then? Since you're obviously here right now. All the jobs I've worked they don't allow Internet surfing even when you have all of your work done and have absolutely nothing to do.

That sucks....

Ninja Scroll
04-26-2002, 02:49 PM

Well that's why im da role model around dis joint and Mr. Cool!
I think I set a good example for my fellow addicts by being on da net while at work!
Hey, my nephew JJax does it too! I think he got it from his uncle-Ninja (dat being ME:D ) inspired him!:cool:

Where are you posting from GekoX?

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 03:45 PM
yea i'm at work....and i hardly wor...err i mean i work hard..yea thats it. its called multitasking....give it a shot.
btw..it helps if your your own boss:D

LINKINPARK8591
04-26-2002, 03:57 PM
me i'm usually at school when i post so the computer won't bring up the chat lounge...............though when i go on at home which is very rarley since i'm busy at home then i go into the chat room......................................well laterz..........fellow xboxaddicts.....................http://www.efanguide.com/~nellyfurtado/pictures/tombraider/1.jpg :) :D

GokuX
04-26-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

btw..it helps if your your own boss:D

Oh I will be in due time. I can't wait.

GokuX
04-26-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Well that's why im da role model around dis joint and Mr. Cool!
I think I set a good example for my fellow addicts by being on da net while at work!
Hey, my nephew JJax does it too! I think he got it from his uncle Ninja (dat being ME:D ) inspired him!:cool:

Where are you posting from GekoX?

I'm posting from my apartment. Right now I'm in college so I make it a personal policy not to work during the school year. I'm close to graduating though. I just work during the summer, usually at various universities working higher up in the IT departments. I could surf at one university job now that I think about it. Though the past couple of summers at other universities, they had a no internet surfing policy for employees. I don't complain though with the kind of pay I earn from working those jobs. We do play Unreal Tournament and what not during our lunch breaks. I'm sure I'll be bringing in the XBox quite often this summer.

Ninja Scroll
04-27-2002, 07:59 AM

I'm posting from my apartment. Right now I'm in college so I make it a personal policy not to work during the school year. I'm close to graduating though. I just work during the summer, usually at various universities working higher up in the IT departments. I could surf at one university job now that I think about it. Though the past couple of summers at other universities, they had a no internet surfing policy for employees. I don't complain though with the kind of pay I earn from working those jobs. We do play Unreal Tournament and what not during our lunch breaks. I'm sure I'll be bringing in the XBox quite often this summer.

Congrates on getting ready to finish up your schooling GekoX!;)
I need to take my ass to college too, so I can make some real crazy doe yo! Dont get me wrong, I make some nice cheese now, it's just that I know I can always do better.:)

GokuX
04-27-2002, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the props Ninja.

Ninja Scroll
04-27-2002, 08:33 AM
D@mn, Linkin Park.. your NEW siggy is tight yo!
I see it says "the joker" on da top right hand corner, I take it he made it for ya?
http://www.jaytmedia.com/sigs/linkinpark-sig1.jpg