PDA

View Full Version : New audio engine to debut in Madden NFL 2003

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 01:01 PM
New audio engine to debut in Madden NFL 2003

EA's new football game to feature more situational and strategic commentary.

Electronic Arts held a conference call to discuss the recent announcement that John Madden will be joined by his new broadcast partner, Al Michaels, in the company's upcoming football product, Madden NFL 2003. One of this year's big new features is the addition of a new audio engine. The engine, set to debut when the game is shown at E3, is designed to allow for a new level of realism in sports commentary. The big focus is to make the commentators sound as if they are playing off one another more. Also, the game is set to feature much more situational commentary, as well as strategy and analysis of the player's choices.
Madden NFL 2003 is set to ship on the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox in time for the start of the NFL season. More on the new Madden as it becomes available.

By Jeff Gerstmann, GameSpot VG [POSTED: 04/25/02]

mmmmm...more madden...mmmmm more commentary

JJaX
04-26-2002, 01:05 PM
I dont get whats up with everyone beef with maddens commentary. He tells it how it is. I think Madden is great.

And the next madden game is gonna be tight as hell. I cant wait!

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-26-2002, 01:16 PM
Well, Madden is great, but NFL Fever is on its tail, but as i did last year i'll probably end up getting both games.

Untill next time...:mad:

JJaX
04-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Well, Madden is great, but NFL Fever is on its tail, but as i did last year i'll probably end up getting both games.

Untill next time...:mad:

Yeah damn right Fever is on its tail. Sitten on its ass lacking in realistic gameplay. Id rather play minesweeper on Coke then play fever. No Joke.

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 01:25 PM
fever is a good game...but i agree w/Jjax..its no madden...i want realistic gameplay more then purty graphics.