PDA

View Full Version : Recent picks from the NFL draft will appear in Microsoft's upcoming football game.

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 01:03 PM
NFL Fever 2003 roster to include top draft picks

Recent picks from the NFL draft will appear in Microsoft's upcoming football game.

see it

Microsoft announced today that the roster for its upcoming football sequel, NFL Fever 2003, will contain the top rookie players who were picked in last weekend's NFL draft. The players confirmed at this point include David Carr (pictured), Julius Peppers, Joey Harrington, Mike Williams, Quentin Jammer, and Ryan Sims.
NFL Fever 2003 is scheduled to ship in time for the start of this year's NFL season.

By Jeff Gerstmann, GameSpot VG [POSTED: 04/25/02]

Frostberg
04-26-2002, 10:18 PM
I would hope so...

Durden-XBA
04-26-2002, 10:33 PM
I think that if Fever cleans up a few things, this series will soon be the one to beat. The inclusion of this year's top dp's is a solid move, and I'm definitely anxious to see if these inclusions will include all of the entrants in the first round, or just the 'Name Players.' Either way though, I'm definitely gonna pick one of the puppies up and peep Rumph of my 49ers.

*Now I'll just sit here and wait for JJax to come in and tell the world how terrible Fever is - I swear that guy works for EA :confused:*

Calve
04-26-2002, 11:45 PM
Yo Durden, Fever IS the football game to beat even without cleaning up some things!!!

Peace

Laxeph
04-27-2002, 07:57 AM
They should have ALL of the draft picks. Hell, this game doesn't come out till September.