PDA

View Full Version : The House Of The Dead 3 news !!!

Shadow20002
04-26-2002, 01:45 PM
I got news on this exploding title for Xbox. When my friend bought a magazine of computer gaming, i saw something very special about THOTD 3. Everyone know that this title is been rate down about of his cartony-style graphics. But in the next few lines, you can change your mind. In the magazine, they say that Wow Entertainment was renew the game because of the critics of people. They have modify to the whole new-tech realistic graphics of the game. That's mean no more cartoons zombies. This title is been push back in the fall of 2002. But the long wait is worth than a cartoony-zombie. You know what i mean !

Hope this news will enhance for everyone....

Tkf5000
04-26-2002, 05:25 PM
thas cool cuz i was hoping it would be a good game even though it was a cartoon and now it will be better looking and that will make it a lot better.

Liquid Gears
04-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Are they making an XBOX gun for this game?

AcidJazz
04-27-2002, 06:44 AM
i had my fingers crossed for this game not to be cell-shaded..
it happened..! :D
As to a light gun for xbox, don't know anything about it, but we'll definately need one to play THOTD3.

Laxeph
04-27-2002, 07:53 AM
Mad Catz made a light gun. You can check it out under "hardware". Personally I liked the Cel shaded look. But, thats just me.

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 08:54 PM
I play The House Of The Dead arcade game at the movie theater all the time, I think its great. I just hate paying to play it all the time.