PDA

View Full Version : New Bond Game

iliveonafarm
04-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Hey, i was just reading the June issue of OXM and there is a feature called the halls of gaming showcasing the best games of 2002 and under electronic arts there is a game called James Bond 007: Nightfire. Has anyone else heard of this game other than from OXM?

Josh

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 02:18 PM
nah..i read the same thing in oxm...but really imo the only reason bond is steal sealing is do goldeneye on 64...the rest were ehhhhhh:rolleyes: ...... hopefully they'll have a decent article on it next month...they seemed optimistic...but i'm not sold.

JJaX
04-26-2002, 02:19 PM
EA Bond games....

*YawN* StreTCh *FarT*

Repeat

LynxFX
04-26-2002, 02:23 PM
EA is now on my sh|t list for game developers for the Xbox. Agent Under Fire doesn't even support 480p!!! :eek: :mad: :eek: At least not during the FPS levels. It switches back during the car levels. Now how freakin lazy and stupid is that???

If I was MS I wouldn't have even let that game leave the warehouses due to quality control.

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 02:24 PM
DAMN JJAX!!! warn a mufuca next time u gonna do that....my mouth was open:o

iliveonafarm
04-26-2002, 02:25 PM
i havent played agent under fire yet, and i havent heard too much good about it, but you would think that EA would get it right hopefully the third time around. thats what im hoping for, since rare only makes game for nintendo, we'll never see the new perfect dark

JJaX
04-26-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by iliveonafarm
i havent played agent under fire yet, and i havent heard too much good about it, but you would think that EA would get it right hopefully the third time around. thats what im hoping for, since rare only makes game for nintendo, we'll never see the new perfect dark

Dont quote me on this, But i think i heard somewhere that RARE will be making a game for the xbox. i repeat, Dont quote me on this

LynxFX
04-26-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Dont quote me on this, But i think i heard somewhere that RARE will be making a game for the xbox. i repeat, Dont quote me on this

Too late. ;)

GRAVEDIGGER
04-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx

Too late. ;)

LoL...But anyways where did you hear this JJaX?

Plewis
04-26-2002, 09:45 PM
it was a rumor awhile ago. it was off of a christmas card that rare made... and it showed a christmas tree with a GBA, XBOX, PS2, and GCN all under the tree (wrapped of course, but you can tell the shape). People thought that meant they were going multi... they started rumors... and it lead to this. rare made a statement saying they were just wishing happy holidays to all gamers. and there ya go:)

Peter1979
04-27-2002, 04:24 AM
the only bond game was goldeneye !

all others suxxs !

i hope a goldeneye will come someday oneday to the xbox

:eek:

04-27-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
DAMN JJAX!!! warn a mufuca next time u gonna do that....my mouth was open:o

hahahaha from eddie murphy "Delierious", right?
"Don't worry, it's the fart game, son. You'll play it some day."

04-27-2002, 12:55 PM
Oh, anyways back to the subject:D I haven't heard very many good things about Agent Under Fire, thought i've never played it myself. I love the bond movies and it makes me mad to see crap bond games because they have the potential to be very good (Think of all the things that they can work with ie spying, sneaking around, all the gadgets, the cars, the music, kung fu or ju jitsu or whatever bond does, and the guns). If they can make a bond game that was as awesome as goldeneye, that would own. On xbox it would have better sound, better visuals, and faster gameplay, think about it cool dudes:eek: