PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Next Dreamcast??????

faceoff508
04-26-2002, 02:35 PM
Please don't dis me! I just wanted to know if the Xbox would be the next dreamcast, I own an Xbox and I love it, but sales arent doing that well! The gamecube is doing well in Japan and since it costs 100 something dollors in Europe, many will buy it. So that leaves Xbox to make no money and end up like the dreamcast. I hope it dosnt but if it does, this would be my second time at buying a councel that failed! What do you think?

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 03:28 PM
i think your pre maturely ejaculating....cmon man...it aint even been out a year yet, ms has bigger pockets by far then sega,nintendo or sony....they haven't even rolled out the super sick gonna revalutionize online aspect yet......be patient young grasshopper....be patient.;)

Ninja Scroll
04-26-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i think your pre maturely ejaculating....cmon man...it aint even been out a year yet, ms has bigger pockets by far then sega,nintendo or sony....they haven't even rolled out the super sick gonna revalutionize online aspect yet......be patient young grasshopper....be patient.;)

LOL@pre maturely ejacutlating!:D

I totally agree with dznutz yo! One one can honestly expect da Xbox to dominate the charts now. PS2 has the year lead and a bigger installed base with it's console than the Xbox.
Wait until this coming holiday season before you consider da Xbox DOA.

btw, what you mean another Dreamcast? DC kicked ass yo!
Yeah, sales sucked after the first 2-3 months, but they has some classic titles on their console bro!:cool:

Xboxfan123
04-26-2002, 05:01 PM
Not likely. With Xbox going online and all the great games coming out this year don't think that will happen.

It's a good thing that MS lowered the price in the UK. The Xbox was too pricey there. Hopefully nobody will find a way to copy Xbox games. I hear they change the CD coding often whatever that means. I live in Canada and I hate paying $85 for a game but I would rather do that than have the Xbox suffer the same fate as the DC.

The Xbox bashers don't bother me. I just think of them as 11 year olds that think that their console is "Way cooler" etc.

Like others have said here. MS has deep pockets and a huge ego so the Xbox is here to stay.

Crazy Joe
04-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123
I live in Canada and I hate paying $85 for a game but I would rather do that than have the Xbox suffer the same fate as the DC.

dude, americans pay $50 US which is around $85 US, in fact some new games here are lower than that, which means we are paying less than Americans on some games.

Xboxfan123
04-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

dude, americans pay $50 US which is around $85 US, in fact some new games here are lower than that, which means we are paying less than Americans on some games.

I hear ya but when I give the store $100 and only get $15 back it hurts.

X-Factor
04-27-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123

I hear ya but when I give the store $100 and only get $15 back it hurts. I'm proud to be an American...where the games are cheap...:D

Okay so $50 isn't that cheap...it's still cheaper than what Canada & Australia have to pay for their game fixings. :eek:

-The X-Factor Smack :cool:

Hugh_Jass
04-27-2002, 07:39 AM
MS has a five year plan to be the dominant console. That means we've got 4.5 years left before I begin to worry.