PDA

View Full Version : Official List Of Free Games From Microsoft

Steve1987
04-26-2002, 04:10 PM
Read this on Gamespot UK.

"The official list of ten free games you can choose from if you paid £299 for your Xbox.

If you're one of the thousands of people who paid the original price of £299 for your Xbox console you've no doubt heard that you're entitled to some compensation now that £100 has been slashed off the price.

As we reported last week, if you visit WWW.XBOX.COM/UK to download and fill out an application form Microsoft will send you an official controller plus two Xbox games of your choice. What we didn't know, until now, are the games you'll be able to choose from.

As expected, all eight of Microsoft's own launch titles are present, plus two further first party games to bring the total to ten. The full list of games is as follows:

Halo
RalliSport Challenge
Project Gotham Racing
Amped
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Dead or Alive 3
Blood Wake
Fuzion Frenzy
NBA Inside Drive 2002
Azurik: The Rise of Perathia

Justin Calvert for GameSpot UK
Posted: 26 Apr 2002 "

http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/news/0,2160,2109207,00.html

Shame there all 1st party games, but at least Microsoft are kind enough to give something.

Is there any news about the US gamers getting anything, as they've supported the Xbox the most, so it seems unfair for them not to get something. :eek:

Alien
04-26-2002, 04:16 PM
[i]
Is there any news about the US gamers getting anything, as they've supported the Xbox the most, so it seems unfair for them not to get something. :eek: [/B]

I agree.

Alien
04-26-2002, 04:17 PM
Man, messed up on quoting again lol.

DZNUTZ
04-26-2002, 04:17 PM
man..i think that says alot about microsoft and their dedication to their fans and to getting their foot in this industry's door. i don't think any other company one have doen anything like this.

GokuX
04-26-2002, 07:06 PM
Good deal for you European members. Good to hear things are working out for you guys over there. Choose wisely.:cool: