04-26-2002, 06:02 PM
http://www.clockcrew.cc/bbs/attachment.php?s=&postid=41058

E-Xbox
04-26-2002, 06:47 PM
welcome to xba TJ!

peace

smack119
04-27-2002, 12:18 PM
hey i just have a question.... is it just me or do the screens of mario sunshine looks very similar to mario 64? i thought nintendo said it would be different? to me and the screens i saw, which was only about 2, it looked to me like they are putting out rehash with a new name. to me the picxs look just like mario 64 pics. anyone else think so? also if you disagree maybe post some links to more screen i could see for my self

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 01:52 PM
Im just glad that Xbox has something better to look forward to than ANOTHER G@Y Mario Game. I'd rather play Morrowind, Project Ego, Mech Assault, or Hunter ANY day rather than those stupid kiddie games.

And people say that LameCube dosent have kiddie games, and its not a kiddie system. Well it may be or it may not be, but the fact is that its still sad if they have to prove that it isnt.

Nobody calls the Xbox a baby system...because its not. Xbox has GOOD GAMES, not a hundred million linear RPG's that suck or a ton of stupid cartoon games.

But anyway, im rambling again, but if Mario Sunshine is LameCube's next big game, that's pretty sad. I dont care what anyone says, its pathetic.

Xbox Owner
04-27-2002, 02:02 PM
lol nice pic

Steve1987
04-28-2002, 12:18 PM
That's why he's always smiling, he's high :D

And this is the Evidence, thanks tj_lavin.