PDA

View Full Version : Now my EB says Morrowind for the xbox is coming out this Tuesday????

Mercury
04-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Why is EB so stupid? Why? Someone explain this to me.

anthrax0r
04-27-2002, 10:09 AM
Actually it is being shipped 5/1 ... for the PC. Xbox isnt going to see it until 2 weeks afterwards on 5/15.

Kooster
04-27-2002, 10:23 AM
I truly doubt that EB is basing their information on anything factual, just guesses. All that elderscrolls.com said was that it is coming out in May. I wouldn't get too hyped up over this game either, because it may not be too impressive, and then you would be angry. :(

Laxeph
04-27-2002, 10:31 AM
I actually think that this game will be quite good.

Kooster
04-27-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Laxeph
I actually think that this game will be quite good. Could be... I'm just sayin don't get too hyped up over a game. I did with Max Payne, and when I got it...YUCK!

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 01:47 PM
I bet 1 million dollars that NOBODY that comes to this board will buy and play Morrowind on the 15th. Because That's the SHIPPING DATE. You wont be able to buy it until the 16th.

anthrax0r
04-27-2002, 01:51 PM
You REALLY need to calm down about that EHWfedPres, or get a new hobby or something. Seems as though you're actually stressing out about it.:)

VenoM
04-28-2002, 02:30 AM
i just want this title to come out already.....to stop all this damn hype...its driving me crazy.....morrowind,morrowind,morrowind...thats all i here :eek: ...i bet it wont even live up to all the hype....to me it doesnt even look good :(

EHWfedPres
04-28-2002, 10:42 AM
Honestly, how stupid can a single person possible be? Only a complete idiot gets the shipping and release dates mixed up.

jimmy_page
04-28-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Honestly, how stupid can a single person possible be?

so stupid that they think gta3 will be out next month???
:)

EHWfedPres
04-28-2002, 08:31 PM
So stupid that they put it on the page, foolishly, and expect peopel not to believe it? Just gives them a bad reputation...but at least they can work on distinguishing between shipping and release dates. There's a difference, and its a clear difference too. You cannot play a game on the shipping date, so why even put it there? Why not just say Morrowind: April 29th. Thats the same as saying Morrowind: May 15th. You cannot play or buy the game on either date, so why even mention it? Its pathetic how blatantly ignorant people are these days.

FlyBoy
04-28-2002, 09:10 PM
It will get here when it gets here... no biggie... COOL SIGGY HOTSHOT!

Fixxer
04-28-2002, 09:57 PM
I was flipping through the channels the other day and extended play had a preview of morrowwind on. It looks like its gonna kick ass. :cool: They were showing videos of them playing from the pre-release beta they got, and it looked amazing. I guess its got something like 2 1/2 full length novels worth of text. They are gonna hold off on the review untill they get a release copy, but from what they said its gonna be a hell of a game.

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 12:36 PM
i hope its good..i already pre-ordered it..
and i agree..STFU already EHW...your so friggin annoying.... waa waaa ship date ...every single friggin post of yours. get over it already. and stop be an ashhole...u were banned once ( or so i've heard) and i think its about time u get banned again.