PDA

View Full Version : Bloodiest, Goriest. game ever.......

No Fear 23
04-27-2002, 10:34 AM
It said in the OXM that there will be an bloodiest goriest and horrorest game ever called BC. The creator of project ego will be making this game and siad that it will be the bloodiest goriest and horrorest game ever played. Sorry, there was no infomation about that game, but its about during the dinosour time that u have to lead ur tribe through all the dinosours that will want to rip u apart.

It sounds cool, but not enough info about it. i think this game wil lbe rated as A. adults only.

what do u think about htat?:eek:

Laxeph
04-27-2002, 10:38 AM
Just cause it's bloody doesn't mean it will be good. I'll check it out but if they spend to much time on grafix and not enough on gameplay.... another hyped game down the crapper.

X-Factor
04-27-2002, 01:56 PM
The bloodiest game I ever played was called, Sword of the Beserker for the Dreamcast. That game was siiick!!! Have you seen screenshots of the upcoming BloodRayne (Xbox, GCN, PS2)?? That game looks friggin' morbid...

-The X-Factor Smack :cool:

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 02:02 PM
There was a game for the PSone, the name escapes me, but it was never released because it was so graphic and violent. One of my friend's friend knew someone who worked at the company, and grabbed a copy before it was shipped, and it was obviously rejected and never shipped, and every copy was destroyed, except a few that people grabbed illegally. Anyway, I only saw the little screenshots on the back of the case...:eek: I'll try to get the name, but it looked like the sickest, bloodiest game ever made...

Plus, I dunno if BC will be any good, considering its with dinosaurs and stuff, I dont really like that. I'd rather have a guy that cuts people up and stuff.

Halo of Flies
04-27-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
There was a game for the PSone, the name escapes me, but it was never released because it was so graphic and violent. One of my friend's friend knew someone who worked at the company, and grabbed a copy before it was shipped, and it was obviously rejected and never shipped, and every copy was destroyed, except a few that people grabbed illegally. Anyway, I only saw the little screenshots on the back of the case...:eek: I'll try to get the name, but it looked like the sickest, bloodiest game ever made...
You're talking about 'Thrill Kill'. I have a copy and it's quite good although the only reason it was never released was that the company that made it was sold and the new owners (can't remember who) didn't think it fitted with their image. It has a lot of blood but it's just cartoon violence - more funny than scary.

The game engine was later re-worked to make the Wu-tang fighting game.

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 03:07 PM
It might be Thrill Kill...I dont remember, but it kinda looked like the old skool Mortal Kombat people, and stuff.

Fixxer
04-27-2002, 04:07 PM
The only game thats made me say "wow, that was violent" was Soldier of Fortune. :eek:

X-Factor
04-27-2002, 04:42 PM
Old-skool Mortal Kombat games were pretty bloody for the time. There were some pretty sick fatalities & brutalities in the Old-skool MK games...
http://atypically.net/smilies/fishslap.gif

-The X-Factor Slap :cool:

DIGITAL
04-27-2002, 04:43 PM
ive played both sword of the berzek an thrill kill,an i thinkl bc gonna be the bloddiest just picture t rex tearing a bunch of cavemen into shreads!yummy

No Fear 23
04-27-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
ive played both sword of the berzek an thrill kill,an i thinkl bc gonna be the bloddiest just picture t rex tearing a bunch of cavemen into shreads!yummy

hell yea. LOL including urself it u screw something up

with the way is sounds, it doesnt soudns liek a good gameplay, but we dont knwo that bc there wasent much infomation about it. we jsut have to wait and see. it kinda sounds like Odd world were u have to save ppl, ya know?

Crazy Joe
04-27-2002, 05:01 PM
I read a little bit on info on this game in an interview with Molyneux, it sounds like it could be pretty cool if it is done well which it probably will be. I will definitely check it out.

Snoopy7548
04-27-2002, 05:25 PM
yea, the psx game was thrill kill, i have it. its not even bad, its not any worse than the mortal kombat series. the goriest game i have ever played would probly be soldier of fortune, that game is so cool. :D

Frostberg
04-27-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph
[B]Just cause it's bloody doesn't mean it will be good. [B]

That might not mean it will be good...but the fact that it is a Peter Molyneux game should be enough...

No Fear 23
04-27-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg

That might not mean it will be good...but the fact that it is a Peter Molyneux game should be enough...

tru dat.

Aslo, he said that Project Ego will be the greatest and best RPG ever, but i doubt it bc its gonna be short, like 20 hours

monkeyman
04-27-2002, 08:12 PM
yeah ive heard of this and saw some screen shots somewhere it didnt look to bad im not sure where though:confused:

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 08:27 PM
Project Ego WILL be the best RPG ever...considering people say Final fantasy games are good, LOL. Those games are so linear, you can go thru them with your eyes closed. No replay value, its pathetic.

Kortiz
04-27-2002, 09:30 PM
anyone who had a DC ever play that one game where you got this HUGE, i mean HUGE MUTHA FRIGGEN SWORD

you could swing it and blood went everywhere...I MEAN EVERYWHERE

the only problem with this game is the friggen sword was tooo big sometimes....you would try and swing at something and it would it the wall and boom ur dead cuz thes things jump on ya......it was a pretty sweet game i didnt finish it though, i think i traded it in......cant remember the name of the game though. it wasnt that bad of a game, just that one flaw kind of sucked big time.

anyone remember the name? cant remember the name to save my life. i think it had blood in the title....*shrugs and runs off*

Kortiz
04-27-2002, 09:35 PM
hehe just reread the thread....yeah the name was Sword of the Berzerker. hehe you get down to 40% life and you go friggen BERZERK.......the screen turns to a tinted red and you just swing the hell out of ur sword and kick major butt.....man i wanna go buy it i bet its like 4 bucks at some used game store.

that one damn flaw though....

Gangrel KTTK
04-27-2002, 10:54 PM
The upcoming Xbox game, Hunter: the Reckoning, looks to be the bloodiest game ever. I love how you can dismember almost anything. Arms and legs flying everywhere and blood splattering all over the place; looks good to me.

No Fear 23
04-28-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Gangrel KTTK
The upcoming Xbox game, Hunter: the Reckoning, looks to be the bloodiest game ever. I love how you can dismember almost anything. Arms and legs flying everywhere and blood splattering all over the place; looks good to me.

*irule23 immitates homer simpson*

"Ummmmm.......Zombies blood with limbs":p

DOOM
04-28-2002, 09:08 AM
Yeah, It Was Thrill Kill,
Check It Out:
http://psx.ign.com/articles/123/123823p1.html

Movies, Pic's, Etc, HERE:
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=60&object_id=3823&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dpsxviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=Thrill+Kill
I WANT THIS GAME!!!:eek:

Snoopy7548
04-28-2002, 11:46 AM
i have the game:D

No Fear 23
04-28-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
"horrorest"......eheh.....hehe....:D

no wonder i got a D in English:mad:

faceoff508
04-28-2002, 05:12 PM
Heres a screenshot:
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2324.jpg

EHWfedPres
04-28-2002, 08:38 PM
Looks like a pretty screenshot, if only I didnt see it 28913 times already...lets see a different one at least.

JJaX
04-29-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
Yeah, It Was Thrill Kill,
Check It Out:
http://psx.ign.com/articles/123/123823p1.html

Movies, Pic's, Etc, HERE:
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=60&object_id=3823&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dpsxviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=Thrill+Kill
I WANT THIS GAME!!!:eek:

I have thrill kill. If you really want it that bad ill mail it to you. But you need a Mod Chip in your Playstation inorder to play it.

Duke
04-29-2002, 01:05 PM
I am 100% sure that I read that Xbox will probably never have an AO game (rating)

I am 50% sure it was in the new OXM

I have also spent too much time trying to look up horrorest :)

Snoopy7548
04-29-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

I have thrill kill. If you really want it that bad ill mail it to you. But you need a Mod Chip in your Playstation inorder to play it.

u dont need a mod chip, u can get a game enhancer that plugs into the back of your psx, its MUCH safer than opening up your psx and soldering on the modchip, i would highly recommend getting the game enhancer. also, if u own a 900x series or a PsOne (the little one), theres no place for a game enhancer, so at www.easybuy2000.com they sell boot disks, which is a cd and it boots your copied game, i have one and it works great:D