PDA

View Full Version : stuck controler

sofakinggood
04-27-2002, 02:16 PM
i dont know if i am the only one but my god damn controlers keep getting stuck pushing a button or direction i am on my fourth controler and that one just got stuck pushing down i cant control spidy any more i know what your thinking he spills something on them but i havent ever i take good care of my equipment i think it is a faulty product and microsoft should be held responsible.

Xbox Owner
04-27-2002, 02:18 PM
i have 2 controlers and the only thing wrong is one of the back bottons sticks every once and a while

BTW, calm down, try puting like wd-40 on it or something, or try one of that mad catz controllers. and if you can use better grammer, im not sayin ur have to b perfect (im not:confused: ) but use periods and stuff, it was kinda hard to read.

GokuX
04-27-2002, 03:03 PM
Take it apart, clean it, and put it back together. If that doesn't work try to return it.

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 03:12 PM
I have 5 controllers. 4 first party with no problems, and a crappy Pro Pad by some weird company (i got it because Circut City didnt have any more originals and needed 2 controllers). Anyway, the crappy controller sucks, buttons arent responsive, joysticks hurt my thunmbs after a while, feels like its ready to fall apart, rumbles like crap, etc. But thats not broken or anything, it just sucks naturally.

E-Xbox
04-27-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by sofakinggood
i dont know if i am the only one but my god damn controlers keep getting stuck pushing a button or direction i am on my fourth controler and that one just got stuck pushing down i cant control spidy any more i know what your thinking he spills something on them but i havent ever i take good care of my equipment i think it is a faulty product and microsoft should be held responsible.

hmm...
well ...looks like less than 10 post syndrome..
all probs should go away afta u reach 11 posts..

peace

Crazy Joe
04-27-2002, 05:33 PM
only problem i have is one of my first party controllers. When playing Halo sometimes when a level starts my gun starts shooting without pressing right trigger, but it stops the first time you press in the right trigger. Not a big deal, just kind of a **** off and I am well beyond any symptoms of the 10 post syndrome. :)

smack119
04-27-2002, 06:57 PM
yup definately the less that 10 syndrome, like 90 percent of problems occur to those who have less that 10 posts. also just read the posters name.... i think that says it all soFAKINGgood hmm.... i wonder

xbrion
05-12-2002, 12:27 PM
Hey punk, I´ve got the same problem that you, but mine isn´t that worst, I take care of my equipment by 2 reasons, i live in mexico and here the controls are more expensive and the other reason is to have them in good quaility.

But I dont know why MADCATZ just suck.. .ick they should stop makin controls and stuff for videogames. Dont you think ?

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 08:31 AM
Well sorry to hear about you guys having problems with your controllers, dam, i know that sh@% must suck. My advice is to stick to the Microsoft controllers. And if you choose to get a third party controller then simply get a Vortex or Pelican.

Untill next time...:mad:

xbrion
05-13-2002, 03:17 PM
When I went to buy my 3rd party control (Madcatz), I was originally goin to buy a Pelican but in the store I went (BESTBUY) they lied me and told me that the Pelican Accessories where goin bad, corrupt or disfunctional, So they told it was better to buy a Madcatz pad So I Believe in them and I got this Sh/7. They monkey punks ass bastards. Burn In hell. And cause I went for vacations to Us I can ask for my guarantee.

UltraMuffin
05-13-2002, 03:25 PM
One of my 3rd party controllers pauses the game for no reason at all... and sometimes it freezes my Xbox altogether, I don't plug it into my Xbox anymore hehe.

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 03:29 PM
only prob i ever had was the sticky button issue....
thankfully i only buy 1st party products and a warranty...so all i had to do was go..heres my controller...give me a new one...voila...all done. its good to have that option for the next 2 and a half years!:D ;)

Kraft
05-13-2002, 03:37 PM
I actually like my mad catz and haven't had a problem with them... :confused: of course, there could be many causes of sticky buttons. Especially if anyone starts releasing adult games for the Xbox...

VeNoMiZA
05-13-2002, 03:41 PM
man performance is the worse whateveru do dont BUY A PERFORMANCE control,mine sux all the buttons are hard tppush the joysticks feel like they loose and they are going to break off.

l Maximus l
05-13-2002, 04:54 PM
Rule #1: For the highest reliability, only purchase 1st party controllers.

Rule #2: If you surpass 10 posts, your XBox will not self destruct and buttons on your controllers stick ;)

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 05:01 PM
he meant..."will not stick";)

Nerrad529
05-14-2002, 01:52 AM
I would return it never had trouble with the controllers. My system likes to freeze sometimes though.