PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Online Magazine

Alex Haxton
04-27-2002, 03:40 PM
Hello,
My Crew and I have been planning a XBOX Online Magazine for the past few months. We are at this moment especially looking for a professional website designer since our former website designer has left due to personal problems. We are looking for experienced writers. Mostly for reviews in our Magazine. I do recieve most of the games from developers, but those are for reviews I write. We are looking for writers who rent and/or buy XBOX games a lot. If you are interested e-mail me at my private e-mail ahaxton@directvinternet.com
Also please only send serious e-mails. We have our own dedicated servers running with a Server Administrator looking over them. I spend a lot of money each month to run on a huge OC-48 Backbone connection, So I can tell you right away this isnt some Geocities Site lol. Writers please send along a resume and/or portfolio. We are also looking for Digital Artists to help design our Magazine cover and other portions of the mag.

Cheers,
Alex Haxton
XIOM- Editor
XBOX Insider Online Magazine

Alex Haxton
04-27-2002, 05:37 PM
BUMP

Xbox Masta 4
04-27-2002, 06:00 PM
I will think about it, question any of these people getting paid? :)

Alex Haxton
04-27-2002, 07:19 PM
No one is getting paid as of yet. All the money so far we have is paying for all the servers etc.
We are planning to promote XIOM a lot since we have a few things up our sleeves with an XBOX site that everyone loves. Im not releasing any info about this since its hush hush right now.

Cheers,
Alex Haxton
XIOM Editor