PDA

View Full Version : Tiny fish in HALO???

No Fear 23
04-27-2002, 05:30 PM
im not sure about this, when i was exploring the ocean in the silent cartagrpaher, and when i was waist deep in the water and i crouch down to get my eye level with the surface on the water, with the eye level of cheif jsut slightly under the water.

when i was doing that, i saw little black things leaping around doing cartwheel and backflips, i thought it was the covenat up ahead on the ground, but it wasnt. it was pretty weird. (no i wasnt smoking or drunk, if thats what u were thinking)
have ya seen that??? if not check it out so u can know what i mean. it looks like it could be an life form for that covenat environment.

You prolly know some of this. When i go down deep enough adn i look alll the way down to the bottom where my feet r, ( u cant see it tho, ya know what i mean) and i was firing my pistol straight down and a second later, bubbles started to come up. it was pretty cool! and when i was usign a rocket launcher, standing waist up from the water, and shoot into it, the water exploded, it was just perfect. jsut like in real life.

pounder
04-27-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by irule23
and when i was usign a rocket launcher, standing waist up from the water, and shoot into it, the water exploded, it was just perfect. jsut like in real life.

lol you've used a rocket launcher in the water in real life? :cool:

No Fear 23
04-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by pounder

lol you've used a rocket launcher in the water in real life? :cool:

LOL, i wish i did, but i've seen what it looks like on tv

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 08:37 PM
Yes, everything on TV is 100% accurate...

Kooster
04-27-2002, 08:40 PM
I actually went out in the water on Silent Cartogropher and looked for these fish, an I saw them! Except they look more like birds to me.

No Fear 23
04-28-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by hotshot657
I actually went out in the water on Silent Cartogropher and looked for these fish, an I saw them! Except they look more like birds to me.

yea, or tiny tadpoles

GRAVEDIGGER
04-28-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by hotshot657

Oh fa real....
Dam, i didnt even know any of this...now i've gotta go try it!

Untill next time...:mad:

Whisper
04-28-2002, 11:42 AM
I go out into the water for no reason quite often... never seen them, but then again, I was never looking for them. I thought i saw some black specs once but i thought it was my imagination... maybe ill go try it out