PDA

View Full Version : I got my Controller S and....

Plewis
04-27-2002, 07:27 PM
sounds like a good deal. too bad i already have 4 controllers though:( but you should review it:)

Infinite
04-27-2002, 07:57 PM
how do the analoge sticks feel compared to the regular one and how do the l and r buttons *in the back) feel? Do they haev as much reinforcement when you push them or do they feel cheap. oh and one more thing..how do the buttons feel? do they feel cheap...

sorry just excited i reserved mine last week:)

E-Xbox
04-27-2002, 07:59 PM
sweet
im considering gettin one...
peace

Kortiz
04-27-2002, 09:21 PM
its out already, im getting one tomorrow

time to take a break from Everquest i think...more Halo and RSC and THPS3

hehe dun laugh at me i havent been keeping up with this stuff, so sue me.

E-Xbox
04-28-2002, 09:48 AM
nice sig motoko!
hehe

peace

chili325
04-28-2002, 05:53 PM
mine was just ordered from ebgames and im hoping ur right.

Laxeph
04-28-2002, 05:57 PM
Dude Motoko, don't steal Maximus's sig. Unless he said you could use it, I wouldn't steal it from him, and copyright it!?!?! But anyways, I think that contoller S is ok. I bought one and it feels sorta funny in my hand. I think that it is better for some games than others.

Laxeph
04-28-2002, 07:11 PM
What's FXB?

OEM Alien
04-28-2002, 10:48 PM
i just bought an s controller today and i think it's great to. the only thing i don't like about it is that the left analog stick should have been kept domed with an indention, it semed a little uncomfortable while playing halo compared to the original.
i'll give it a 9.8 out of 10 rating (the analog thing is very minor).
kick ass controler!oh and the white and black buttons are perfect. no problems about being in to deep etc..

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 02:24 AM
man, Motoko gets me all mixed up, I usually identify posters by their sigs after a little while i get to know someone's sig and when i see it i assume it's that person. I keep thinking it's Max posting when it's Motoko! lol

Cannibal Corpse
04-29-2002, 02:35 AM
To Motoko S9:
===========

Hey, no offense, but didn't you use to say how you 'love' the standard Xbox controller, when we wanted to review/check-out the S version? Oh, well. I am happy that you like it.

I am going to buy mine tomorrow. :D

Hermes
04-29-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
FunXbox...another popular forum.

I wouldn't say popular.

GokuX
04-29-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
man, Motoko gets me all mixed up, I usually identify posters by their sigs after a little while i get to know someone's sig and when i see it i assume it's that person. I keep thinking it's Max posting when it's Motoko! lol

Haha Gort, I thought the same exact thing!

DCavalera
04-30-2002, 09:43 AM
I have a correction to make to my posts from like a week ago about the S controler, I have said that I had two already and that I got them in like March. Well after this months issue of the xbox mag I found out I had the Japanese ones, to me there really isnt anything different between them other than the logo. But still, I do think those controlers kick butt!

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 11:12 AM
I had a chance to look at the S-Controller, however, it was in the packaging. Wow..it looks really small...I'm not sure if I like the button layout, though, I think it would be great to actaully hold one to see how it feels. I'm not sure if I'm willing to blow the cash on one and risk it without actually holding one. I asked the dude at EB if there was one available to test out...unfortunately, there wasn't.

Personally, I love the regular XBox controllers...I own three right now and am planning on getting a fourth. I'll probably just get another original one unless I can test an S-Controller first and then decide :)