PDA

View Full Version : June's Booster Disc...

Plewis
04-27-2002, 07:29 PM
that just means you will be expieriencing some great things when other people are alread bored of it;) just trying to look at the glass half full

EHWfedPres
04-27-2002, 08:32 PM
It worked fine for me. Bass has a Viking costume, Bayman has a scuba diver, etc. If only everyone isnt bored with DOA3 already, it would be a big cooler.

y2kash_14
04-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Same thing happened to my disc last month

Crazy Joe
04-28-2002, 01:48 AM
i gotta pick up a copy of this month's mag to get that disc, i am too cheap to get a subscription! :)

E-Xbox
04-28-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
i gotta pick up a copy of this month's mag to get that disc, i am too cheap to get a subscription! :)
me too...
when do the stores get it?

peace

anthrax0r
04-28-2002, 10:12 AM
According to the mag itself it will be on store shelves May 7th.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-28-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

LoL...i guess that makes three of us thats either too lazy or too cheap to sign up for an OXM Subscription. Oh well, i'll soon subscribe:confused:

Untill next time...:mad:

DIGITAL
04-28-2002, 10:32 AM
motoko the same thing happen to me with the demo disc ,mine looks like theres a razor blade slice across the disc,im still mad that i have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a new one i want to see the doa3 stuff now. :mad:

crazyotto
04-28-2002, 10:33 AM
All that is on the booster disk is clothes... no moves, the new cg movie isn't even put on the hard drive, only watchable on the booster. The bosster is somewhat of a let down, most of the clothes are grate some not. The movie is cool but with only some of the people. The 50+ moves were left out of the booster (something about space on the demo disk with all the other demos and such) so the Jap & Europe versions still have more than than the US. Wasn't the booster disk going to make all version equal?

Snoopy7548
04-28-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
Just my luck. The ONLY demo disc I've been waiting for for god knows how long doesn't work. :rolleyes: :mad:

I put it in and it says that it's dirty or damaged. I cleaned it several times, yet, it still gives me that message.

I ordered a replacement, but it'll be here in 3-4 weeks.

Yippee. :rolleyes:

yea, the same thing happened to me, i was so pis*ed:D