PDA

View Full Version : Cheats for DOA3 part 1

thunderkiss2k1
04-27-2002, 10:44 PM
Unlocking Ein and Random Select
To unlock Ein from Dead Or Alive 2, finish Story Mode with every character. When the final credits roll, go into Survival Mode with Hayate and play so you can put your name in the rankings. While at the ranking screen, enter EIN. You will unlock Ein playable in every mode except Story Mode, and you'll also unlock a Random Character Select feature.

I don't know if this will work or not. If anyone tries , let me know. Peace.

Tkf5000
04-28-2002, 12:42 PM
geez where have u been all this tim of course it works everyone has unlocked ein, it isnt that hard, anyone who has doa3 SHOULD have ein.o yea u get an extra costume if u can beat trial mode in under 6 minutes.

Liquid Gears
04-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
Unlocking Ein and Random Select
To unlock Ein from Dead Or Alive 2, finish Story Mode with every character. When the final credits roll, go into Survival Mode with Hayate and play so you can put your name in the rankings. While at the ranking screen, enter EIN. You will unlock Ein playable in every mode except Story Mode, and you'll also unlock a Random Character Select feature.

I don't know if this will work or not. If anyone tries , let me know. Peace.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My God man, where the hell have you been?

CALzinger
05-08-2002, 04:59 PM
hey, ya know everyday some newb to XBA will walk in and trip over this thread and call thunderkiss his hero for the cheat

wasn't new to me...

Tkf5000
05-08-2002, 07:09 PM
calzinger, is that a lightsaber in the bottom starcraft picture?