PDA

View Full Version : Does any body know????

PURPLEKUSH
04-29-2002, 12:23 AM
I was just wondering if any body knows when the XBOX goes online.

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 02:23 AM
maybe late summer or fall this year, we'll probably know for sure after the E3 announcement. As of now nobody knows for sure.

Nato King
04-29-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
maybe late summer or fall this year, we'll probably know for sure after the E3 announcement. As of now nobody knows for sure.

Like Gortholomew said late summer and after E3 we will now for sure. I can't wait for E3 the end of May.:)

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 12:10 PM
can't wait till it goes online....its gonna revolutionize gaming as we know it....btw...welcome to xba purplekush...great name....greater strand!!! its also nice to have a fellow chronic smoker from N. Cali in the house:)

Duke
04-29-2002, 12:51 PM
I too am eagerly awaiting the XBL launch.

Main reason I'm posting is where in N.Cal nutz? Santa Cruz here, which I guess is officially Central coast, but anyone from SB down calls it north.

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 01:00 PM
yea duke..i've mentioned something in a post to u before ( ya must of missed it) i'm just a burp,fart and a sneeze away from ya...i'm from san jo..but i currently in the process of moving from my current salinas residence to a new place in seaside....i work in carmel. and i be smoking and dranking like a madman...so if u eva gonna be in the area...drop me a pm..and maybe we can link up for some good ol...xboxin brewdrankin dank puffing fun;)

Duke
04-29-2002, 01:13 PM
Heh, pretty bad about following up on posts. You're just down the street. Definitely drop ya a line if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 01:16 PM
ditto

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Okay,.. 20 replies saying "I cant wait either" so it is only fitting da Icon of dis joint does out on a lim and say,.....

Drum roll please!.........

Ninja cant wait too!:D

Summer 20002, da sumer Ninja kicks all XBA members asses online, Xbox style!:cool:

PURPLEKUSH
04-29-2002, 01:32 PM
hey GUYS what about SHIBBY like on that movie dude where my car. lol !!!!

Oh and to DZNUTZ good looking out bro about my name :cool: and about that smoking LOL ! you can tell you guys are from cali. talking all like that but its funny though . Im a smoker till i die. hahahaha

hey DZNUTZ you had mentioned that you are from San Jose and that you are going to move are you at least going to be out there for the 5 De Mayo peraide cause thats where im going this summer for the peraide. as for me i live in Stockton not to far from San Jo. about an hour away.

hey but THANKS for the info. you guys on the online gaming

http://funxbox.com/images/xbox.jpg

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 01:43 PM
np kush....as for cinco de mayo....thats actaully my LAST day of weekend work program for the county(THANK GOD>>>>I GET MY WEEKENDS BACK...i've been doing this crap for months)...so i don't get out till 4:00pm so i'll probably skip the riots eer i mean festivities this year. traffic will be horrible by then..and by the time it would take me to go to my mops house,shower,change and get back to dowtown...the party will be probably winding down:( ....oh well theres always next year... have fun though...theirs gonna be hella fly hunnies all over the place.

PURPLEKUSH
04-29-2002, 02:53 PM
yeah hell yeah i use to hate doing that COUNTY bull schitt out here i had to do that but only for about a month though but yeah your wright about there always next year BUT as for me i still going cause like you said theres going to be hunnies every where.

HAPPY 5 DE MAYO TO ALL :D

Spike Minoda
04-30-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Okay,.. 20 replies saying "I cant wait either" so it is only fitting da Icon of dis joint does out on a lim and say,.....

Drum roll please!.........

Ninja cant wait too!:D

Summer 20002, da sumer Ninja kicks all XBA members asses online, Xbox style!:cool:

hey, ninja are you sure we will be around in 18,000 years to be beaten by you? lol

PURPLEKUSH
05-21-2002, 03:12 AM
I just wondering if any gamer knows any thing about the prices or stores were somebody can purchase the LINKSYS Network hub and the cables that we would need to get online when the XBOX launches there servise....http://www.linksys.com/images/befvp41.jpg

the most info i really know about the Linksys Network hub is to create a large LAN experience, you'll need to get a hub. Try an find one that offers lots of plug-ins; setting up one hub takes up a lot less space than setting up three or four.

and on the Cables this is what i know on them if you're simply linking two XBOX consoles together, a System link cable is required. If you're going to create a LAN, you'll want to have plenty of standerd Ethernet cables on hand.! and thats all i know for now.

but does any body know the prices on them or were to get them.!

THANKS GAMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkoalMint
05-21-2002, 05:16 AM
Try doing a search here (http://www.pricescan.com/010116.asp).

PURPLEKUSH
06-21-2002, 12:11 AM
Does any body have any new news on the internet of the XBOX and how its going to turn out .. ????

Felon
06-21-2002, 12:22 AM
never (jk)