PDA

View Full Version : 'Lack' of good/quality games...

Cannibal Corpse
04-29-2002, 02:30 AM
Is there any good game coming out? My XBox is literally collecting dust. The games that I currently own:

Silent Hill 2
DOA3
PGR

I need more racing, fighting, shooter...

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 02:39 AM
I guarantee you 90% of the responses in this thread will read as one of the following:

1) OH man, you gotta get HALO, that game is awesome!

2) Wait, did you forget to put Halo, cause you have got to have that game if you are complaining about lack of good games.

3) Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo! Halo!

man, i suggest you get Halo, you will be consumed.

Cannibal Corpse
04-29-2002, 03:31 AM
Yes, I have HALO.

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 03:34 AM
oh, it wasn't in your list, please disregard previous post. :o

umm... you play halo online? that's pretty fun.

I heard rallisport challenge is really good.

Rochey69r
04-29-2002, 05:14 AM
ok here are all good games:

Halo
THPS 3
Amped
RAllisport challenge
PGR
NHL 2002
max payne (hire)

there thats most of the good ones.

once yourve played em all get back to me!

Japester64
04-29-2002, 05:52 AM
I agree....
I have been sitting on Halo since Spring Break, occassionally renting games and being for the most part unimpressed. I keep waiting for good games to come out (in my opinion Spiderman stinks!), only to have the release dates repeatedly pushed back! When will I start to see solid lineup of X-box games start coming out to insure me that my x-box purchase was a good one??!!

GokuX
04-29-2002, 06:11 AM
Rallisport my goodness. If you haven't played that yet, then get on the ball. It is the best racing game I've ever played. IMO I like it more than GT3. Best graphics bar none in a racing game. Pretty much best controls IMO. It's a buyer without doubt.

Rochey69r
04-29-2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Japester64
I agree....
I have been sitting on Halo since Spring Break, occassionally renting games and being for the most part unimpressed. I keep waiting for good games to come out (in my opinion Spiderman stinks!), only to have the release dates repeatedly pushed back! When will I start to see solid lineup of X-box games start coming out to insure me that my x-box purchase was a good one??!!

THPS 3
Amped
RAllisport challenge
PGR
NHL 2002
max payne

and stop your godam whinging!

Cannibal Corpse
04-29-2002, 09:09 AM
Currently playing (on PS2, thanks to lack of good games on XBox):

Jak and Daxter
Metal Gear Solid 2
Gran Turismo A-Spec 3
Maximo

and NO, I am NOT a Sony fanboy, I just appreciate good games, heck I am even tempted to get a GameCube JUST FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL game that is coming out soon...

Brevity
04-29-2002, 09:19 AM
Dude this will all change starting in May. we get alot of great games Hunter and Morrowinds are just the biggest. Also they have something for everyone in just those 2 games.

CoMATOSE
04-29-2002, 11:20 AM
after a new cosole comes out theres always a characteristic lag period where good games r thin this is due to every1 rushing to get out for launch. personly i haven't bought NE games since uk launce but i'm mega excited about the upcoming games.

my personal list is (not in order)

soul calibur 2
MK 5
project ego
mgsx
turok
and thats not all of um...

JohnB
04-29-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Rallisport my goodness. If you haven't played that yet, then get on the ball. It is the best racing game I've ever played. IMO I like it more than GT3. Best graphics bar none in a racing game. Pretty much best controls IMO. It's a buyer without doubt.

Yep. Rallisport IMO is funner than GT3. I know a lot of people who feel this way, but a lot of PS2 fanboys who refuse to give in to the reality of Rallisport.

l Maximus l
04-29-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by GokuX

amen :D I love RSC....amazing game...it's my #2 game only second to Halo...which is exceptionally fun on-line :)

RSC is also the best racer I've ever seen and played :)

JJaX
04-29-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

amen :D I love RSC....amazing game...it's my #2 game only second to Halo...which is exceptionally fun on-line :)

RSC is also the best racer I've ever seen and played :)

Hell yeah, Drunken 4 player races can get nasty!!!

E-Xbox
04-29-2002, 03:41 PM
there are lots of good games out..
and in the future...they will get better and better...

peace

Xtopia
04-29-2002, 04:22 PM
It is funny...I have just the opposite problem! There are too many games for me to buy that I want! I mean, I buy an awesome such as RSC and I love it! But I stil just cannot put Halo down! I also love Fever (Get over it JJaX LoL), Amped, AFDS etc. But I just can not get enough of Halo! I honestly don't think I will ever ever ever ever get tired of Halo.
So........Canibal....do you have broadband? If so start playing Halo online! If you dont, get off you @$$ and start worrking so you can get it! Sheeesh! kids these days!

E-Xbox
04-29-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
It is funny...I have just the opposite problem! There are too many games for me to buy that I want! I mean, I buy an awesome such as RSC and I love it! But I stil just cannot put Halo down! I also love Fever (Get over it JJaX LoL), Amped, AFDS etc. But I just can not get enough of Halo! I honestly don't think I will ever ever ever ever get tired of Halo.
So........Canibal....do you have broadband? If so start playing Halo online! If you dont, get off you @$$ and start worrking so you can get it! Sheeesh! kids these days!

yea yea
i have the same problem.....
i dont have enuff money for all the games i want!

peace

SIVEL
04-29-2002, 04:57 PM
THE ONLY GAME YOU NEEEEEEEEED FOR THE XBOX IS ......... WHAT DO YOU SAY ................YES YOU ARE CORRECT MY FRIEND

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO