PDA

View Full Version : 8 New Soul Calibur 2 Mpegs

JJaX
04-29-2002, 10:20 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

All you SC fans rejoice! This might be old news to some, But new news to most. Check out SC2 in action!

All i gotta say is, Oh My GoD! SC is The SHIZZY and will OWn All that stand in its Path!

SOOOUL CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

The matches are a bit sloppy, But you get an idea of what this game is shaping up to be.

http://www.guardimpact.com/

Go down a bit from the front page, Drool, Thank JJaX!

(i recommend right clicking the links and saving to your HD, So you can watch them over and over)

CoMATOSE
04-29-2002, 10:51 AM
i want this game......i'm sorta in the mood for kakab too.....:rolleyes:

JJaX
04-29-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by CoMATOSE
i want this game......i'm sorta in the mood for kakab too.....:rolleyes:

KaKab??? Enlighten me? WHats KaKaB?

CoMATOSE
04-29-2002, 11:12 AM
woopsie i meant KABAB:D

ummmmmm...kabab *cue sum surplus druel*

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Nice fan based site on Soul Calibur jjax!
Is this how you study your skillz? By getting hints from online fighting gurus?

btw, you still dont wanna see your Uncle Ninja in SC for DC, sunshine! No doubt about it playa!:cool:

JJaX
04-29-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Nice fan based site on Soul Calibur jjax!
Is this how you study your skillz? By getting hints from online fighting gurus?

btw, you still dont wanna see your Uncle Ninja in SC for DC, sunshine! No doubt about it playa!:cool:

PLease Homie, Ill sound you back to your Hut in a sling when im done with you. I got more custom combos then Bruce lee on speed.

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

PLease Homie, Ill sound you back to your Hut in a sling when im done with you. I got more custom combos then Bruce lee on speed.

Custom combo's? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.:rolleyes: Been their, done dat booooooy!

btw,... Bruce Lee was on speed!?:confused:

Say it aint so Dragon,.. say it aint soooooooooooooo!~!!:o

JJaX
04-29-2002, 12:52 PM
Comments? Anything?

*FarT*

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 01:31 PM
[B]Comments? Anything?

Comments? Well lets see here.... hmmmmmmmmm... cant wait until this game comes out,.. what about you, you pre-ordering dis joint or what kid?

JJaX
04-29-2002, 01:32 PM

Comments? Well lets see here.... hmmmmmmmmm... cant wait until this game comes out,.. what about you, you pre-ordering dis joint or what kid?

I never pre-order, I just roll up the day it comes out and pick it up. But in this case im gonna pre-order.

JJaX Gotz Ta Have his SC....

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 01:44 PM

I never pre-order, I just roll up the day it comes out and pick it up. But in this case im gonna pre-order.

JJaX Gotz Ta Have his SC....

I feel ya nephew, I only pre-order if it's something im drooling for which is not very often.:o

Plus I gotta feel the game will be a sell-out on it's first day of sales too! Naw mean yo!

JJaX
04-29-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by The Fn Show
ive only played this game like 3 times, i dont really remember if i liked it, all i can remember was a guy with 2 swords called servantes, is he in it? and do u guys think this game will actualy be better than doa?

yes its was cervantes..... (bad ass dude)

And that DOA comment??
Do me a favor and choke slam yourself. :D

Of course its gonna be better!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
04-29-2002, 02:02 PM

And that DOA comment??
Do me a favor and choke slam yourself. :D

LMAO!!!!:D

Yo, Jiiizax when willl these cats ever learn dat da best d@mn fighter ever is Soul Calibur?:confused:

JJaX
04-29-2002, 02:11 PM

LMAO!!!!:D

Yo, Jiiizax when willl these cats ever learn dat da best d@mn fighter ever is Soul Calibur?:confused:

Im saying.

Im tired of people slinging around DOA like it created a bench mark in the fighting genre. I think DOA was an embarrassment.

SC on DC is still 100 times better then every DOA combined. DOA is a Joke..

JJaX
04-29-2002, 03:19 PM
This link is chalk full of info about SC2. Same peeps that made the vidoes i posted above.

http://www.guardimpact.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5564

nik2deep
04-29-2002, 03:23 PM
I am soul calibur.................2

JJaX
04-29-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by nik2deep
I am soul calibur.................2

Its true its true.....

NiK is a Bad ass SC player. We've been training since 9/9/99

SC2 will be the *****

Liquid Gears
04-29-2002, 08:04 PM
And I'm A Bad Ass Street Fighter Player. Ohhhh Yaaaaa!!!

Dave
04-29-2002, 10:28 PM
When I bought my PS1 I bought it with Soul Blade, and when I bought my Dreamcast, I bought Soul Caliber, and if Soul Caliber 2 would have been launched with Xbox, I would not even own DOA 3 right now. Defintely getting this game for sure myself.

Liquid Gears
04-29-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Dave
When I bought my PS1 I bought it with Soul Blade, and when I bought my Dreamcast, I bought Soul Caliber, and if Soul Caliber 2 would have been launched with Xbox, I would not even own DOA 3 right now. Defintely getting this game for sure myself.

Then don't you think you should know how to spell the name of the game properly?

JJaX
04-30-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Then don't you think you should know how to spell the name of the game properly?

give the guy a break, We know what he meant........

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 09:02 AM

give the guy a break, We know what he meant........

Ya I know, I was just jokin' around with him.

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 12:28 PM
Okay, lets change the subject now. Who is everyones favorite SC character?

Oh, and Liguid Snagletooth :D Your Ken & Ryu siggy is tight yo!

http://members.fortunecity.com/pryorb/ken_and_ryu_zero_3_act.gif

AAAAARRRUUUKKKKKEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!:cool:

JJaX
04-30-2002, 12:35 PM
Mitsurugi / Knightmare / Cervantes

Those are my top Dogs

Dave
04-30-2002, 01:16 PM
I like Cervante's and that freaky looking dude. Think his name is Voldo or something like that. I actually liked Rock better on my PS1 SB than I did my Dreamcast SC game.

I have seen the screenshots and there should be some pretty sweet new characters in SB2.

I like the edge master mode. I have no idea how much time I spent on SB and SC's edge master modes but it was a lot because I have almost every weapon on SC and all of them on SB.

Another thing I liked in SB for PS1 vs. SC for dreamcast were the ending's. I loved when I beat the game with that homo Siegfreid dude, and I got to see the sword take over that candy ass. I hated that annoying guy, especially after he kicked my ass and told me he never had such an easy victory, so it was nice to see him get destroyed by the sword.

I rank the SC series #1 myself followed closely by the Tekken series I can not own anymore because not gonna get PS2 for it, so I look forward to this game quite a bit myself. One of those games that get's played a ton when I first get it, then will probably re-appear and I'll play it again later on as well years later. Hell I played my like 7 yr old SB last night just to get myself ready for SC2. The game is timeless and will never be boring.

JJaX
04-30-2002, 01:20 PM
THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 01:25 PM
Mitsurugi / Knightmare / Cervantes

Those are my top Dogs

I gotta go wit my dawgs from da Ninja Pound:

Mitsurugi, Hwang (da chick dat fights like him too), Cervantes, Kilik (my old-school email addy), & Maxi (yeah, he's cheesy but he gots skillzzzz).!:cool:

Oh, and Taki's tight too!:p

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 01:26 PM
THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE!!!

I WISH SONY WOULD DIE!!!:D

JJaX
04-30-2002, 01:32 PM
http://www.soulcalibur.com/images/busts/mit.jpg http://www.soulcalibur.com/images/busts/nig.jpg

OWN

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 01:47 PM
Okay, lets change the subject now. Who is everyones favorite SC character?

Oh, and Liguid Snagletooth :D Your Ken & Ryu siggy is tight yo!

http://members.fortunecity.com/pryorb/ken_and_ryu_zero_3_act.gif

AAAAARRRUUUKKKKKEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!:cool:

Thanks Dude!! Yah, I gotta a new look, ya like eh? Anime is Sick!!

Ninja Scroll / Street Fighter Alpha / Fatal Fury / Samari Showdown

Those are my top Anime's:cool:

JJaX
04-30-2002, 01:50 PM
Scew Street fighter Anime and Games.

Street fighter the movie is where its at!!!! Go Jean ClauD! :D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

http://store3.yimg.com/I/photowrld-movieposters_1675_8315963 Now if that doesnt say Guile i dont know what does!

CoMATOSE
04-30-2002, 01:50 PM
mitsurugi and ivy:cool:

......ruuuuude!....

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 01:53 PM
Kilik, Maxi, and YungSung!!! Those are my SC Fav's, especially with Kilik. When I take control of him I'm Unnnnnn.............STOPABLE!!!! Nobody beats the fighting master.:cool:

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 01:56 PM
Scew Street fighter Anime and Games.

Street fighter the movie is where its at!!!! Go Jean ClauD! :D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

http://store3.yimg.com/I/photowrld-movieposters_1675_8315963 Now if that doesnt say Guile i dont know what does!

Lol, that movie was great. Jean Claud, now that guy can kick high.

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 09:08 AM

Lol, that movie was great. Jean Claud, now that guy can kick high.

HEY YO!
I think J-jiizzax was ribbing ya, if hte honestly thinks that movie was good then I lost all respect for his ass!:rolleyes:

Street Fighter da movie blew nut sacks!!!:(

Ya';ll remember when Ken tried to do the "RYYUUUKKEEN" uppercut in the end of da movie in (I think it was either Sagat or Vega?) the room? It was soooo d@mn weak!:rolleyes:

I feel I got cheated out my cheese in the threater, ya feel me?

btw, im wonder what is da worst videogame movie ever. Either this trash or Double Dragon?

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 09:19 AM
Kilik, Maxi, and YungSung!!! Those are my SC Fav's, especially with Kilik. When I take control of him I'm Unnnnnn.............STOPABLE!!!! Nobody beats the fighting master.:cool:

Yeah, you maybe a master,.. against your little brother or jjax :D , but you mos def dont wanna go one on one with da Ninja One, playa.
I do a random select on you everytime and crush you with weak dudes like Rocks slow ass.;)

JJaX
05-01-2002, 09:23 AM
Yes my street fighter the movie stuff was a joke. I never really saw the whole thing. I just took one look at the cast and couldnt do it to myself. What a Joke.......

Anywho.............

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 09:56 AM

Thanks Dude!! Yah, I gotta a new look, ya like eh? Anime is Sick!!

Ninja Scroll / Street Fighter Alpha / Fatal Fury / Samari Showdown

Those are my top Anime's:cool:

Yeah playa, your Ken & Ryu joint is tight kid! I like how Ken gives Ryu a Noogie!:D

GokuX
05-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Preferabley Maxi. I also like Yoshimitsu. Voldo is good for laughs.

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Yes my street fighter the movie stuff was a joke. I never really saw the whole thing. I just took one look at the cast and couldnt do it to myself. What a Joke.......

Anywho.............

Yeah, anywho...

So does anyone know which this SC2 is based off of what gaming engine? Last I heard it was on one of the PS2 arcade boards.
So technically doesnt that mean SC2 will be a PS2 port without da jaggies?:confused:

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
Preferabley Maxi. I also like Yoshimitsu. Voldo is good for laughs.

Okay, I feel ya on Maxi aka Elvis and Yoshimitsu (someone you need skillz to play with) but Valdo?
Yeah, he can throw you off, but you think he's funny?:eek:

So let me get this straight,... g@y people are funny to look at?:D

btw, yo GekoX, your siggy aint working bro!:(

Liquid Gears
05-01-2002, 11:04 AM
Buddy, I don't have any brothers or sisters. I just kick those ****y Asians in the arcade. Them and there stupid fu*king Street Fighter grabing rule. Fu*k that, I'll grab any time I want, as many times as I want. What are they gonna pull a knife on me over a video game. Give me a break. If they don't like it they can get the hell out and go back to their own country. Nobody Fu*ks with me, especially when I'm playing Street Fighter.:mad:

I joking too, about that movie. That Street Fighter movie blew chunks. I was very dissapointed in that flick. "Street Fighter: The Animated Movie", now that movie kicked Ass!! Same goes for the "Street Fighter Alpha" movie.

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 11:11 AM
Buddy, I don't have any brothers or sisters. I just kick those ****y Asians in the arcade. Them and there stupid fu*king Street Fighter grabing rule. Fu*k that, I'll grab any time I want, as many times as I want. What are they gonna pull a knife on me over a video game. Give me a break. If they don't like it they can get the hell out and go back to their own country. Nobody Fu*ks with me, especially when I'm playing Street Fighter.:mad:

I joking too, about that movie. That Street Fighter movie blew chunks. I was very dissapointed in that flick. "Street Fighter: The Animated Movie", now that movie kicked Ass!! Same goes for the "Street Fighter Alpha" movie.

Ninja says: you better had been joking LG. Oh, I own SF: The Animated Movie and it was pimp tight. AS far a Alpha, I never seen it, is it better than the first SF?

Liquid Gears
05-01-2002, 11:18 AM

Ninja says: you better had been joking LG. Oh, I own SF: The Animated Movie and it was pimp tight. AS far a Alpha, I never seen it, is it better than the first SF?

Oh man, your missing out. If I were you I would go rent it. It's Awesome. I got it and it's Sick. Also, they just brought out another Street Fighter Alpha Movie out. I can't remember the name. I think it's Volume 4 or something. Ah, I can't remember. Lokks sweet though. Hey, do you have that grabing rule in your arcades? If you do, do you go along with it. I think it's redikulous!

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 01:52 PM

Oh man, your missing out. If I were you I would go rent it. It's Awesome. I got it and it's Sick. Also, they just brought out another Street Fighter Alpha Movie out. I can't remember the name. I think it's Volume 4 or something. Ah, I can't remember. Lokks sweet though. Hey, do you have that grabing rule in your arcades? If you do, do you go along with it. I think it's redikulous!

You know what LG, I used to collect all the DB & DBZ video's all way up the the Cell series and I just slipped on them.
Trying to keep up with anime/manga is a pain in da ass!
I was surpised I was able to purchase all the Dragon Balls all the way into the mid-100's!:eek:
Now i'll just get the DVD boxed set when I feel I have da cheese to burn!:)

Liquid Gears
05-01-2002, 03:26 PM

You know what LG, I used to collect all the DB & DBZ video's all way up the the Cell series and I just slipped on them.
Trying to keep up with anime/manga is a pain in da ass!
I was surpised I was able to purchase all the Dragon Balls all the way into the mid-100's!:eek:
Now i'll just get the DVD boxed set when I feel I have da cheese to burn!:)

Hey man DBZ rules. I have the whole Freeza Saga on tape. I don't bother buying them, they're a little to pricey here. I just tape them, especially when it starts to get really cool. Lately here, they have been showing a lot of repeats on TV. I'm starting to wonder when they are gonna start showing new ones. I've seen as far as when Majin Buu came out of his eggy thing. Who's your favorite guy?

JJaX
05-01-2002, 03:29 PM

Hey man DBZ rules. I have the whole Freeza Saga on tape. I don't bother buying them, they're a little to pricey here. I just tape them, especially when it starts to get really cool. Lately here, they have been showing a lot of repeats on TV. I'm starting to wonder when they are gonna start showing new ones. I've seen as far as when Majin Buu came out of his eggy thing. Who's your favorite guy?

ya know what i mean!?

Ive just started watching DBZ (hung over one saturday morning and caught the 2 hour showing)

And i yet to see a episode beyond when Vegeta Blows Up to try to kill Buu. They keep showing one, Then one at night. THen the same ones on saturday. WTF?

CoMATOSE
05-01-2002, 03:34 PM
DBZ ownz.....here in the UK we've in the buu saga and vegetas gonna sacrafice himself 4 bula and trunks.......sniff its buetiful stuff:eek:

Liquid Gears
05-01-2002, 04:27 PM
Ya that's as far as we've gottin' in Canada. Well somewhere around there.