PDA

View Full Version : earthbound

Integra Man
04-29-2002, 02:42 PM
have you guys played this game for NES. its the most amazing game ive played. its a lot of fun. i hope they come out with earthbound for x-box.

any comments?!!??!

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 02:50 PM
neva played it...or at least i don't think i have...

JJaX
04-29-2002, 02:54 PM
I have it for SNES........

Kraft
04-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
have you guys played this game for NES. its the most amazing game ive played. its a lot of fun. i hope they come out with earthbound for x-box.

any comments?!!??!

Yeah, JJaX is right. It was for the SNES. If anyone was reading Nintendo Power at the time they will remember those disgusting scratch and sniff ads that plagued the magazine. Bleach.

Not a terrible game, but not the best RPG either. Right along the lines of nintendos flooding the market with kiddie games in every genre. Stinky aliens. Big woop.

GokuX
04-29-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

If anyone was reading Nintendo Power at the time they will remember those disgusting scratch and sniff ads that plagued the magazine. Bleach.

HAHahah. I remember those things. OH MAN that was so disgusting. What in the world were they thinking. Apparently the smell of rotting flesh or whatever the heck it was is somehow associated with the game in a way we didn't know. As for the game Earthbound is my favorite RPG of all time. Back when I had an SNES that game ruled. I mean U could use an ATM card to get money. Oh well I thought it was a cool game.

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 03:57 PM
It was for NES and SNES and there was one for N64 too, i think the NES one was Japan only though.

Anyway, it is a Nintendo first party license so there is no way we will ever see one on Xbox.