PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Take On My Numerous Posts?

DZNUTZ
04-29-2002, 03:58 PM
This will probably get moved...but i wanted it here first.

as many of u might know..i occasionly search numerous sites looking for new info to post here.
i try my best to always make sho this is indeed new info and it hasn't been posted...and i always try to give credit (usually via a link) to where i got the info from.

as of lately i've recieved a few PM's from people u will remain unamed...saying "why u flooding the forum" or must of the theards are from u" "y post about this? its not post worthy"

my reply to them is...i try to keep these forums on the cutting edge of new info...and i'm Dione Mufucan Warrick or one of her pyshic friends..therefore i don't know whos interested or not on what news or about which games.

personally i'm interested in ALL xbox newz and figure others might have the same thoughts about that subject as me.

anyways along with those people that complain ..i get alot of thanx for the news comments..so my morbid curiosity led me to posting this poll and getting a better idea

please note..the outcome of the poll doesn't mean i'll change my ways.

l Maximus l
04-29-2002, 04:07 PM
DZNUTZ...you da man! I would say that 90% of the news I get in regards to the XBox I find here at XBoxaddict.com. Whether it's on the home page or in the forums, I depend on folks like you to keep me updated! Besides, you're a cool, dude, too! :D

**Max calls for group hug with DZNUTZ in the middle** :D

Nato King
04-29-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
DZNUTZ...you da man! I would say that 90% of the news I get in regards to the XBox I find here at XBoxaddict.com. Whether it's on the home page or in the forums, I depend on folks like you to keep me updated! Besides, you're a cool, dude, too! :D

**Max calls for group hug with DZNUTZ in the middle** :D

Like Maximus said I love the news you bring out. Keep it coming man. You are a cool guy and you have some really good news.:) I have no problem with you man.:)

Plewis
04-29-2002, 07:34 PM
its great that u come up with all the news. I picked the second choice because I really just care about me:D But ya I rarely go to other sites... so we need some outside news... and your the one to bring it to us... keep up the mighty fine work!:)

Crazy Joe
04-29-2002, 08:19 PM
i have no problem with you DZNUTZ, i haven't even noticed anything. not saying that you don't ust make sure that you remember to give a link(not just for evidence, but for fair credit) and try not to post stuff that's been posted before.

oh and if you post like 5 or 6 new threads in a row, it looks like your just flooding the forums.

i don't know if any of this applies to you, like i said, i haven't noticed it has, but just some friendly reminders.

DZNUTZ
05-01-2002, 04:25 PM
:eek: SOMEONE HATES ME AND WANTS ME TO DIE!!:eek:

LOL.... silly boy...mexicans don't die...WE MULTIPLY!!!!!!:D

Kraft
05-01-2002, 04:33 PM
I hate you and want you to die. You are my arch-nemesis, my enemy, the skeletor to my he-man if you will. I secretly implanted a time bomb into your sig that will go off at 800 posts and destroy your computer completely. Enjoy your last few posts!!!

LOL, j/k man. Actually all the things you post are usually first time news to me. Where you get it from, I don't know. But I'm glad you do, as now XBA is the site for the info!