Nato King
04-30-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
Let me be one of the first to say so!

the official thread:D

cheers....

http://food.orst.edu/images/BEVERAGES/beer.jpg
*belch*

And let me be the second to say happy Annicersary Max.:) I hope you have a wonderful day.

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 11:24 AM
Hey, thanks, dudes!!! Yep, today is my two-year wedding anniversary! Thanks for the condolences....and.....Frosty beverages! :D

I'm going to take my wife out tonight...going to a posh restaurant for dinner which, in turn, should provide a lot of *action* for this evening ;)

But, before I drink down those budweisers above, I think I'll start off with this one:

http://www.bizarrechef.com/Images/Big%20Beer%20Can%20rev.jpg

:D hehe

Crazy Joe
04-30-2002, 11:26 AM
I made a thread like this yesterday, not realizing that yesterday was the 29th, not the 30th so I deleted it.

anyway, Happy Anniversary Max! Hope you have a good one.

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
I made a thread like this yesterday, not realizing that yesterday was the 29th, not the 30th so I deleted it.

anyway, Happy Anniversary Max! Hope you have a good one.

Hey, Gortholomew! Thanks, bud! The thought is what counts and I thank you for that...I'm really looking forward to this evening :)

Kraft
04-30-2002, 11:35 AM
Whats going to be super funny is one day when you all have wives and you forget your anniversary... then you will think "how could I remember some guy's anniversary that I've never met, yet so readily forget mine?!!?" That, my friends, will be funny :D

BTW, happy anniversary Max. Skip work early, go home, suprise the lucky lady and have an evening of fun!

JJaX
04-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Max you gonna go for the 2 point conversion???? :D

:cool: And if you have no clue what im talking about nevermind ;)

Anyone here listen to Opie & Anthony ;)

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
BTW, happy anniversary Max. Skip work early, go home, suprise the lucky lady and have an evening of fun!

Sounds good to me! But, I already have things planned out...My wife doesn't work too far from me (About a 15 min drive) and she is going to drive to my office. I'm in Seattle and she is in a suburb called "Des Moines". The fine dining is going to be in Seattle, so, she's going to meet me here.

Man, she's all ready and everthing! She's a school teacher that teaches middle school and I think she's a little "overdressed" for the day, but, definately not for this evening! This is going to be some fine dining tonight! Very posh...should be cool. Ahh....but, no wine for the lady...she's pregnant :D

Thanks for the props, man!

MaddenFanatic
04-30-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Max you gonna go for the 2 point conversion???? :D

:cool: And if you have no clue what im talking about nevermind ;)

Anyone here listen to Opie & Anthony ;)

i was just about to say great o and a reference

max should get it out in seattle they are syndicated out there!!

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 12:09 PM
Wow, next you know waximus's offical XBA sack swingers are gonna make a thread about "congrates for taken a shiii on your lunch break" :rolleyes:

Well, while im here I might as well congrates you on your anny little trooper.
Tell me doe, do you need your master & papi to assist you on your anny tonight? I mean,... you know you want me to give her da extra DOA3 "Booster" disc **wink,wink** if ya naw mean!;) :p ;) LOL!!!
I know you wanna play Halo online and all, so..well...ya know!
:cool:

Eazy does it..........naw................Ninja does it!!:p

Brevity
04-30-2002, 12:16 PM
Ya well congrats. Man these are the times. Live it up and remember to not let her have any of that fine brew....the babe and all. Im sure you'll drink her half anyway! Have a good time.:)

DZNUTZ
04-30-2002, 12:20 PM
FIRST danieludicris....that was nice of u to give max all that head for an aniversery present (refers to the pic of the bud in a glass, "i'm wondering..the person who poured that beer...who in the hell taught em?...they would be crucified if they poured my sweet hops like that)

second..happy aniversery max....hope u have a ball

JJaX
04-30-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
(refers to the pic of the bud in a glass, "i'm wondering..the person who poured that beer...who in the hell taught em?...they would be crucified if they poured my sweet hops like that)

yeah someone needs a special ed class on Beer pouring! Thats all Foam. Tisk TisK

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 12:42 PM

yeah someone needs a special ed class on Beer pouring! Thats all Foam. Tisk TisK

OOOpppps, Ninja did it again!:o
D@mn, .... wrong urinal cup!:o :o :o

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 12:56 PM
Hey, thanks again for the condelences! I, especially, appreciate the beer references :D And, Brevity!! You know it, bud! I'll be more than happy to drink her portion :p

JJaX
04-30-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

OOOpppps, Ninja did it again!:o
D@mn, .... wrong urinal cup!:o :o :o

:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

Ninja Scroll
04-30-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

OOOpppps, Ninja did it again!
D@mn, .... wrong urinal cup!

:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

I said I was sorry,...did'nt I?:confused: YO, you think waximus already drunk beer I personally added my special XBA Ninja favor too?:confused:

:D

E-Xbox
04-30-2002, 02:16 PM
congrats !

i dont really see a point in the off topic forum n e way....cuz no one uses it....

peace

Snoopy7548
04-30-2002, 02:18 PM
dude congrats man! have fun at your dinner tonight and everything else. i hope u have many more anniversaries and stuff like that, lol, im tryin to make some long posts, cause ninja thinks im spamming with my "1 sentence posts", lol.:D :D

Spike Minoda
04-30-2002, 02:35 PM
Yeah have fun. todays my dads b-day too. haha, sorry i will get abetter bartender;)

Spike Minoda
04-30-2002, 03:47 PM
this happy thread can't bomb... keep up the congrats! haha i don't even know max and i know his anniversary lol

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
this happy thread can't bomb... keep up the congrats! haha i don't even know max and i know his anniversary lol

Yeah, dude...that was pretty impressive to remember my anniversary! :D Great memory!

LINKINPARK8591
04-30-2002, 04:32 PM
well i pm you earlier and told you congrads just wanted to post it here and make it official..............well laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz man................have a good time.....................:) :) :) :) :)

Calve
04-30-2002, 05:10 PM
Hey max you got married on my bday:D

2 years ago when you were gettin married i was playing my new super smash bros. **Gets prepared to be beaten**:D

Peace

Xtopia
04-30-2002, 05:30 PM
Happy Anniversery! Have fun with you "Husband/Wife Activites" LoL!;)

MixMasta
04-30-2002, 06:43 PM
happy anniversary maX!! and happy bday calve!!!

Calve
04-30-2002, 07:11 PM
yea my bday was pretty tyte!!

i got a subscription to OXM, new controller, pre-ordered morrowind and a whole buncha other $hit (not xbox related)

Peace

MixMasta
04-30-2002, 07:54 PM
thats cool calve!!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-30-2002, 09:37 PM
**Congrats to ya Maximus on your Aniversary**

Thats tytework man!
Hope you and ya ol' Lady see many more son:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

Msterrrr
04-30-2002, 09:47 PM
is it me or is there a rift between ninja and max?

anyone else catch that?

happy anniversary max congrats poppa:) :)

JADE8704
04-30-2002, 10:23 PM
yep..happy anniversary max! at first i thought it was for you joining xba...but then i read some posts and i guess its you and your wifes anniversary...so happy anniversary again :)