PDA

View Full Version : Is Crash Bandicoot on the XBOX any good

PURPLEKUSH
04-30-2002, 01:57 AM
I was just wondering if Crash Bandicoot was any good cause i was planing to by that game for my girl so she will be able to play the XBOX also but, is it any good , is it easy for a female to play it like all of the rest of the Crash Bandicoots how there easy.!

but so far i plan to buy that game .

http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/crashbandicootwrath/sim-crashbandicootwrath-0005.jpg

LynxFX
04-30-2002, 02:56 AM
A female can play any game just as good as a male. Don't put limitations on yourself just because of your sex. Shame on you. :)

Back ontopic, I'm not sure. I liked Crash back on the PSX and the controls and gameplay look the same as they did back then. Haven't had a chance to play this one yet.

PURPLEKUSH
04-30-2002, 11:47 AM
Yeah most girls can play most games just like a guy BUT , not my girl. My girl is new to the XBOX the only console she has ever played besides the XBOX is the supernintindo she has said that the supernintindo was easy cause there aint that many buttons BUT the XBOX has a lot of buttons thats why its so hard for her get use to playing a game. my girl has never ever been into videogames and im trying to get her into The XBOX that way she will be playing games right next to me like playing Crash Bandicoot cause i remember that game was easy.

any comments on Crash Bandicoot any body ?

SHAME On No One !!!!:p

Happy early 5 De Mayo every body !!!! :cool:

LynxFX
04-30-2002, 01:21 PM
Ahhh, Gotcha. :D

Snoopy7548
04-30-2002, 02:27 PM
yea, i rented the game, its pretty cool. i wouldnt buy it though, although i have all the games for the psx (except for the first one and ctr). the controls werent the same as in the original games. it felt like the response time was much longer, like when i hit jump, it felt like it took longer for crash to jump, i dont know, maybe i just havent played it in a while. anyway, this is a really good rental, but i dont think its worth your 50 bucks:D

orczone
05-01-2002, 10:36 AM
it is 37.95 at circuitcity.com. this week

PURPLEKUSH
05-16-2002, 04:12 AM
So what all you guys are saying is that this game is not worthy BUYING at all.!!!! LOL damn

and Crash Bandcoot's game it was alright on playsation .... I still haven't rented it yet but till then i will know what you guys are talking about.!!!! but untill then i still wouldent know about it.

http://www.crashbandicoot.com/wallpapers/03_640x480.jpg

X-Ray
05-18-2002, 06:29 PM
I haven't played Crash on X-Box so obviously I'm totally unqualified to say, however I did play the series on the PSo and I didn't really like it. Part of it may have been the fact that I was too cheap to buy a memory card so I had to beat the game in one sitting but I think it was the accursed platform jumping! I hate platform jumping and anything that even resembles platform jumping. But that's just my opinion. I think they were fun but I quickly got sick of them.

Unreal
05-18-2002, 10:53 PM
I rented the game and had fun for the time I played it. I have never played a Crash game before so it was a new experience. When I get to a dry spell for buying games for my Xbox, I will be picking it up.

Scarlet Spider
05-19-2002, 05:04 PM
FINALLY CRASH IS FURRY!!!

PURPLEKUSH
05-19-2002, 08:06 PM
I really dont know either to give this game a thumbs up or thumbs down....to many gamers are putting it down ....BUT .... then again there are some out there that think this game is pretty cool....

IM CLUELESS :rolleyes:

VAN
05-22-2002, 05:15 PM
Check the review section of this site for my official comments regarding Crash Bandicoot. (hint: I loved it (and still do))