PDA

View Full Version : If you think Project Ego is going to be the BEST...->

martin_floor
04-30-2002, 04:30 AM
I like the look on every screenshot I've seen of the game Project Ego. And all the previews I've read, i loved what I heard.
If you go on to www.teamxbox.com you will find screenshots and pictures of what is going to be the best RPG ever!
Peter Molyneux is the best RPG maker, and he's the one behind this game!
I hope you like it as much as I do!
See you around I guess...

X-Factor
04-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by martin_floor
all the reviews I've read**cough**

Scuse' me. Reviews? Project Ego hasn't even come out yet, my friend. I hope that was a typo, and you meant, "previews." ;)

-The X-Factor Smack http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

martin_floor
05-01-2002, 05:00 AM
Sorry, of course I ment previews.

Toast
05-03-2002, 10:27 PM
yes we know project ego sux.. i mean rules.
But i cant wait that long. i need rpg NOW!

Alien
05-04-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Tweety
i need rpg NOW!

Morrowind is coming out soon. Get it.

Tkf5000
05-04-2002, 10:55 AM
this is from the maker of some really good games like black and white, i think if the producers really do what they say they will, then project ego will knock final fantasy off the throne and make em fall on the ground and then theyll cry and try to find a way to sue xbox. if sony doesnt win they try to sue people. maybe project ego will really beat final fantasy. we will have to wait and see.

X-Ray
05-18-2002, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the good read. I'm now very excited. I predict that that will overcome Zelda and FF

RadRider
05-18-2002, 11:30 PM
It'll easily surpass any RPG before it, but Final Fantasy and Zelda will probably still be more popular. Stock that up to the same reason the PS2 is still outselling the Xbox.

I think this is great personally. Assuming Project Ego comes out this fall, this is what happens: Get morrowind for Xbox, play until Ego comes out. Get Ego for Xbox, play until Xavier Fox comes out in 2003. Get Xavier Fox for Xbox, play until done. Then replay all three games in same order. Repeat one more time, then the next generation Microsoft system comes out. :)

X-Ray
05-19-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by RadRider
It'll easily surpass any RPG before it, but Final Fantasy and Zelda will probably still be more popular. Stock that up to the same reason the PS2 is still outselling the Xbox.

I think this is great personally. Assuming Project Ego comes out this fall, this is what happens: Get morrowind for Xbox, play until Ego comes out. Get Ego for Xbox, play until Xavier Fox comes out in 2003. Get Xavier Fox for Xbox, play until done. Then replay all three games in same order. Repeat one more time, then the next generation Microsoft system comes out. :)

Although Action/RPG games like Zelda & FF may remain more popular, good news travels fast, and the real question is how long they will remain so. Perhaps forever, but if X-Box's user base in the US is larger than the gamecubes' (correct me if I'm wrong) Ego has the potential to surpass Zelda. FF may never be surpassed because of PS2's huge user base but it might. And even if it doesn't sell more copies it's already overcome them in my book.

Tkf5000
05-19-2002, 08:07 AM
I know Project Ego will be better than FF but FF will probably still be more popular. These dumb people in the world they think ps2 is better than xbox. Morrowind is better than FF and ps2 fans are so dumb they are like "whats morrowind"?