PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Thunder Questions.

zegy00
04-30-2002, 08:35 AM
How do you set each of these challenges up to race them. Please let me know. What tracks make up each challenge and where to go to set this up.

Boca Chica Track: Finish first in points standings on the Road Course Challenge.

Cocoa Beach Track: Finish first in points standings on the Superspeedway Shootout.

Devil's Canyon Track: Finish first in points standings on the Short Track Challenge

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by zegy00
How do you set each of these challenges up to race them. Please let me know. What tracks make up each challenge and where to go to set this up.

Boca Chica Track: Finish first in points standings on the Road Course Challenge.

Cocoa Beach Track: Finish first in points standings on the Superspeedway Shootout.

Devil's Canyon Track: Finish first in points standings on the Short Track Challenge

We've already talked through this before on this site. There is no such thing on NASCAR 2002.

zegy00
04-30-2002, 09:20 AM
Sorry about that, I have asked this question on many forums and you are the first to respond. Thank you. Why do they show these cheats on certain web sites for the Xbox.

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 09:22 AM
Sorry :confused:, I never noticed that this was your first post. Thanks for joining man!! Sorry, but you should have looked through all the threads about what you were wondering, before you asked it. That sorta thing realy bugs members on this site and right away you will be on their bad side. Sorry again, but ya......there is no such Challenge thing in NASCAR 2002. Believe me, I've been looking for the same thing since this game was released. Glad to Help and Welcome to XboxAddict.com.

Beware the Dark-Hadou!!!!

zegy00
04-30-2002, 09:26 AM
That is a bunch of bull****, I have beat Nascar about 100 different ways trying to figure out how to get the tracks. Thanks again. I apologize for the inconvience.
Also is NHL 2002 a good game. And do you know when GTA3 is coming out, I have heard many different stories.

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by zegy00
Sorry about that, I have asked this question on many forums and you are the first to respond. Thank you. Why do they show these cheats on certain web sites for the Xbox. Also is NHL 2002 a good game. And do you know when GTA3 is coming out, I have heard many different stories.

Well NHL 2002, another game I have......hmm.....the only way to get cheats in that game is to buy Card Packs with the points you earn and hope you get Easter Egg (Cheat) Cards in them. But, with GTA3......Don't believe anyone on this site, well.....I don't. They are all rumors, there hasn't been any official news on this game. I only believe rumors if I see them on official sites.