PDA

View Full Version : Burnout ships today (main page)

Mahlon
04-30-2002, 11:13 AM
I really need a new game. Anyone here tried Burnout yet? When you do please post your comments.

GokuX
04-30-2002, 12:03 PM
Played it for the PS2. It's fun in multiplayer for a while, but I really don't see it as being a title you would want to buy. Put it on the rent list for sure. If you haven't bought Rallisport yet, then definitely put your money into doing that.

Afro Aura
04-30-2002, 08:24 PM
hmmmm I have to say mate it's not a very interesting game, as GokuX said it's OK in multiplayer for a bit but not for very long, if you've got Rallisport Challenge then give this a miss

I bought the game played it for a bit and got a refund the next day it was that exciting

It's so funny the way they hyped up this game on the PS2 and when it reaches the XBOX you can see just how bad the games are for the PS2,

As I said give it a miss (a long miss):eek:

MixMasta
04-30-2002, 09:22 PM
i havent played it but from what peeps be saying it jsut sounds like an average port. u should wait for hunter: the reckoning....21 more days + xbox exclusive!!

melon
05-01-2002, 12:07 PM
i don't know if it's going to be good..

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
i havent played it but from what peeps be saying it jsut sounds like an average port. u should wait for hunter: the reckoning....21 more days + xbox exclusive!!

I couldn't have said it any better! :D

Also, if I agree with GokuX...if you want a good racer, Rallisport Challenge is the solution!!!