PDA

View Full Version : link cable

Aragorn
09-26-2001, 06:22 PM
I was looking at the link cable, and wondered something. I have a friend who's also getting an xbox, but I was wondering: is the thing really just an ethernet cord?

Kamshaft
09-26-2001, 07:52 PM
It probably is, but the kind where the wires are twisted in a certain configuration. Just for two XBoxes. I imagine you'll need a hub to link many XBoxes together, but I don't think your friends will want to bring their TV's over to your place...LOL Those things are heavy!

Aragorn
09-27-2001, 08:51 AM
Actually you'd be surprised about what we'd do :D

Actually I'm going to be moving to au soon, so I'm loaning my friend my tv while I'm gone.

cvking
09-28-2001, 11:08 PM
i advice that you and your alter egos' (ronald and big bad monkey) stop before your banned for life like matt, and trust me TXB isnt as good as it seems
you can never post becasue it's full, and another thing is that the site is so slow, behave and maybe JUST maybe you will still be welcome...but as soon as funionz reads this your done

Aragorn
09-30-2001, 02:43 PM
WTF are you talking about?

Dr_J
09-30-2001, 10:29 PM
Looks like cv is smoking crack again.

But, it's funny the HE is telling other people to behave.

Back on topic:
I read somewhere that MS is making a 20 port hub specifically for the Xbox. Can't remember where. I'll search around and post a link.

Dr_J
09-30-2001, 10:34 PM
cv,

Before you start trippin' I know you were referring to Monkey-Boy. So, don't get your panties in a bunch.