PDA

View Full Version : Gta 3

AppoX
04-30-2002, 03:43 PM
I can't fu(king wait for this game to come out on x-box. I have heard so many different dates for its release. I've heard May, June, Jule, August, I've even heard 2003, when do you guys think it is going to appear for x-box?

silvertrace
04-30-2002, 03:48 PM
welcome to xba man...........best xbox site on the web..............

btw......gta is the magic word

GTA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIGITAL
04-30-2002, 03:49 PM
welcome to xba ,i allso cannot wait for this game,i heard some time this summer well get it.

DZNUTZ
04-30-2002, 03:51 PM
welcome......this site rox...btw...fyi...making gta3 threads here is like having leporcy...just thought u might want to know;)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 03:53 PM
well ur wrong, i just want this ****ing game! and if xba is so good, it says gta3 ganna b here for may 15th, very doubtful =/

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
welcome to xba man...........best xbox site on the web..............

btw......gta is the magic word

GTA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In Canada, that would be

GTA.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol.

04-30-2002, 03:58 PM
I'm so sick of hearing about this game...it hasn't even hit xbox yet and already I've had enough of it. Honestly, when it comes down to it I really don't think it's that good of a game. When you hit helicopters they don't blow up right away no matter how many rockets you pump into them, and you can't blow up the tanks. The graphics aren't too great. The freedom to do whatever you want is fun, but the game gets boring after awhile. If an xbox version does finally come out, I can only hope it has improved graphics and better gameplay. I'm looking forward to MechAssault more than GTA3. MechAssault will allow you to squish civilians, completely destroy buildings, and when you shoot helicopters they blow up right away instead of swirling down to the ground. Anyone else read the article on this game in oxm?

AppoX
04-30-2002, 04:00 PM
lol so u don't like the game because the helicopters don't blow up right away? well there are small problems with every game. im sure the graphics r going to b better for xbox over ps2, they always are.

04-30-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by AppoX
lol so u don't like the game because the helicopters don't blow up right away?
lol..yeah I know it sounds stupid but it ****es me off...and I hate waiting forever for levels to load

welcome to xba:)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 04:05 PM
well i still think GTA3 is going to b xbox's best game or 2nd best to Halo. and ty for the welcoming

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 04:10 PM
In my opinion, I think Metal Gear Solid X is going to be best game. Unless they bring out a Street Fighter Alpha game.

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey, Appox...welcome to XBA :) You may discover after a while, since you're new, that there are way too many GTA3 threads. We all know that it's coming out, however, there is no launch date set in stone yet. My guess is that Rockstar is cleaning it up and making a special version for the XBox. Of course, that's only my assumption... It will definately be a hit, though :)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 04:15 PM
i know there is no set date which is y i asked what u thought. but when i look aroudn on xba i c prolly 5x as many Halo threads as i do GTA3. y no1 mad when someone makes a halo thread?

cornflake
04-30-2002, 04:17 PM
well ur wrong, i just want this ****ing game! and if xba is so good, it says gta3 ganna b here for may 15th, very doubtful =/

ok may 15 is the date for the PC version i know

Liquid Gears
04-30-2002, 04:18 PM
Cause Halo Kicks A*S!!!!

LynxFX
04-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Galactic Terran Alliance 3? Wow I didn't even play 1 or 2

Or maybe you are talking about the:
Greater Toronto Area
Graphite Tube Atomizer
Ground Test Article
Ground-Test Accelerator
Groupware Task Analysis
Guaranteed Traffic Agreement
Gas Tungsten Arc
Gas Turbine Alternators
Gorham Teachers Association
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Grafenwoer Training Area
Gran Turismo Americano

All would make great games I'm sure. :)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 04:24 PM
better b soon! tomorrow is may 1st, hopefully it will b out in under a couple of months

E-Xbox
04-30-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Cause Halo Kicks A*S!!!!

wtf?!?!
who are u!?
thats what i thought...

btw...gta thread...who cares..if it comes..it comes..if not...oh well..

peace

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 04:59 PM
i know there is no set date which is y i asked what u thought. but when i look aroudn on xba i c prolly 5x as many Halo threads as i do GTA3. y no1 mad when someone makes a halo thread?

Well, for one, Halo is out and is an XBox exclusive...and, besides, it's, by far, the number one game on the console to date. That would be my guess...also, Halo can be played on-line, so, there's even more to talk about directly with eachother since many of us have played against or on a team with eachother.

GTA3, by contrast, is not out yet. The only topic people can come up with is "When is it coming out?". Obviously, there is much more to talk about Halo in comparison.

By the way, I'm not trying to hassle you or anything...Just giving my opinion to why there are more Halo threads...I guess it's probably because there is so much more to talk about at this point :)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

wtf?!?!
who are u!?
thats what i thought...

btw...gta thread...who cares..if it comes..it comes..if not...oh well..

peace

ahah well it is going to come out, we r sure of that, just when is the question

smack119
04-30-2002, 05:14 PM
why do people insist on asking when it is coming out, do we need 400 threads saying "when is gta3 coming out?"

Steve1987
04-30-2002, 05:22 PM
Here's a few pics from the pc version, so perhaps this is what the xbox version will be like.

All from RockStar Games Site follow the pc version link (http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/)

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/pc/ss3.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/pc/ss2.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/pc/ss7.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/pc/ss8.jpg

Some of these pics look a bit weird but the graphics have improved, and hopefully they will get better for the Xbox. :D

AppoX
04-30-2002, 05:30 PM
i dunno what everyone is complaining about, i think the graphics for GTA3 r phat

Xbox Owner
04-30-2002, 05:34 PM
i dunno what everyone is complaining about, i think the graphics for GTA3 r phat

While, there nothing to complain about, it could be improved a whole lot.

AppoX
04-30-2002, 05:35 PM
i still wanna know when u boyz think it is ganna b avaiable for x-box

l Maximus l
04-30-2002, 05:42 PM

Again, that was the PC version. That's why the graphics are better...the PS2 couldn't produce those visuals simply because the developers are limited to what that platform can produce. Those screens above look far more impressive than the PS2 version. I imagine that the XBox version will look similar to the PC's.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar announces GTA3 for the XBox at E3 :)

AppoX
04-30-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar announces GTA3 for the XBox at E3 :)

E3?

E-Xbox
04-30-2002, 05:52 PM

E3? yes e3!
the big gaming and electronic expo...
peace

AppoX
04-30-2002, 05:55 PM
when is E3?

E-Xbox
04-30-2002, 05:59 PM
may 23-31 ?
somewhere around those dates...
i actually think it starts may 24th....

peace

AppoX
04-30-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
may 23-31 ?
somewhere around those dates...
i actually think it starts may 24th....

peace
ty, i hope they tell the release date of it then. OR, maybe the first day of E3 they will release it! theres a hope! but a far off one =/

DZNUTZ
04-30-2002, 06:04 PM
so i take it your not going to E3 afterall maximus?!?!

E-Xbox
04-30-2002, 06:07 PM
e3

electronic entertainment expo

http://www.e3expo.com/

Conference MAY 21 - 23
Exposition MAY 22 - 24

there...

peace

AppoX
05-01-2002, 03:14 PM
so when u guys think? end of may? summer? winter? ne ideas?

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
so i take it your not going to E3 afterall maximus?!?!

DZNUTZ...it's almost looking that way :( But, it's I still may have a chance. I really hope I can!!!

JJaX
05-01-2002, 03:35 PM
**JJaX Sprints into thread and lets one rip!

*BeeeeRRRRRRRRT*pOP*Pufffffff

Discretion
05-01-2002, 11:09 PM
Fall/Winter 2002

Whisper
05-02-2002, 02:57 PM
thats a shame you wont be going Maximus, i was looking forward to pictures or something

l Maximus l
05-02-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
thats a shame you wont be going Maximus, i was looking forward to pictures or something

I hope I still can, but, if you noticed on the main page, the XBA crew is heading to it and there are a few members going, too! I think our XBA member "Stiffy" is going and he mentioned that he will have his digital camera in full force!

So, I imagine that this place will be filled up with E3 pics regardless if I go or not :)

I just want to see all of this stuff live, though!! As the XBA home page says, there are going to be over 1000 new games and other stuff that will be announced! Of course, that's not strictly XBox stuff, however, this is going to be HUGE!!!!! :D

kornavs19
05-02-2002, 05:00 PM
i got this on TXB.

GTA 3 and Miami are comeing to XBOX! i work at babbage's and when the microsoft rep. came to vist he showed a select few a special list in the list was GRAND THEFT AUTO 3/ WITH MIAMI ADD ON. so there you have it. Metal Gear Solid X was there as well as Mafia. So theres the news guys. if you have any questions or want to know about another game that you like that might of been on the list e-mail me at doc08@bellsouth.net

K-Rock