PDA

View Full Version : Legend's of Wrestling. LOL!

Dave
04-30-2002, 10:27 PM
I am a die hard wrestling game fan, but the screenshots for this game look like they should be for a N64 game. Even being a die hard wrestling game fan, after seeing the screens for this game, no way would I shell out 50 bucks for it. I mean come one here, you gotta at least look like a next gen system game to make people want the damn game at all, PS1 and N64 games are now like 10-20 bucks, so who needs a 50 dollar game with crap graphics to waste on there Xbox, PS2, or Cube?

I swear Hulk Hogan looks like a giant helium balloon that should be floating out of an arena instead of entering it. How in the blue hell did this game make it to 3 consoles looking like this? You would think 1 of the 3 would say, this is just awfull man, we will pass.

This game is the only one I have seen so far that really looks like it could just as easily been a PS1 or N-64 title released on all the 3 next gen systems. I saw the box, and was like cool a new Xbox wrestling game coming out! I looked at the pic's and then I just laughed my ass off. I just had to scratch my head like how in the hell does a company put out crap this bad, and think it is good?

Kraft
04-30-2002, 10:42 PM
Not sure if this is in the right forum... but E-xbox hasn't come in to complain so I'll assume you are in the clear ;) Anyways, LOW was aparently complete crap for the PS2 and the only person I have ever heard of that actually likes it and plays it is Hulk Hogan himself, because he plays it with his son. (that was in maxim) And if all they are doing is making it prettier, it will be a nice shiny piece of crap. It'll look good till you get close enough to realize how much it actually stinks.

Durden-XBA
05-01-2002, 02:40 AM
Well said!

DIGITAL
05-01-2002, 06:15 AM
yeah this game looks like poo!i might rent just so i can play a jimmy superfly snuka

Aussie_18
05-01-2002, 04:17 PM
Could I have a link to the pics plz

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Aussie_18
Could I have a link to the pics plz

Here ya go man...CLICK HERE (http://www.xboxexclusive.com/cgi-bin/ai/ai.cgi?/screens/Legends_of_Wrestling)

Anyways this game does look a bit dum, but i'll give it a shot, hell....we gave RAW a fair try and we all know how that turned out...besides, it cant hurt to give it a rental.

Untill next time...:mad:

Aussie_18
05-03-2002, 04:53 PM
Cheers for the link dude.. lemme say those pics are looken pretty bad at the moment... lets hope they work more on the visual sides of things before they release it...

Vteck3000
05-04-2002, 12:39 AM
YES the game reaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyy suuuuucccccckkkkkkkksss. I haved played it on the PS2 and let me tell you that it was a waste of my time. BAD BAD controls and graphics. The XBOX version might be a bit better graphics wise but other than that it sucks.
RENT IT DON'T BUY IT
:D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Aussie_18
Cheers for the link dude.. lemme say those pics are looken pretty bad at the moment... lets hope they work more on the visual sides of things before they release it...

No Problem man. And now that i think about it, the controlls on the PS2 were pretty much garbage..dam hopefully they do someting about this.

Untill next time...:mad:

Young_Fledgling
05-04-2002, 10:27 PM
omg hulk hogan does look like a balloon... this may be the first wrestling game i never play...