PDA

View Full Version : Dave Mirra 2 4 unique Barspins

FeelinDandy
05-01-2002, 04:04 AM
I don't get what I'm doing wrong here - its on greenville amatuer and you have to do 4 unique barspins over the hill things.
Do you have to do it all at the same time?
An I swear I've done it but it just don't register.

Can anyone give me any clues?

Durden-XBA
05-02-2002, 06:36 AM
a move called the 'limo driver,' I forget how to do this move, but I know that it's considered a 'unique.' Just do this same move four times over the slopes and you're all set.

Hope this helped =)

FeelinDandy
05-03-2002, 08:57 AM
was that busdriver? - did it perfectly and didn't work.
Over the doubles right - jump from green bit to green bit??

Arrgghh..

Durden-XBA
05-05-2002, 01:42 AM
Bus Driver or Limo Driver... Either will work. I just did it again right now, so it must be that you're maybe jumping too far? Keep trying, and if ya STILL can't get it- lemme know, and I'll try an' fig something else out.

Good Luck!

FeelinDandy
05-05-2002, 05:13 AM
yeah I do 4 busdrivers and it don't register.. does it matter from which side you start? Also you jump from green bit to green bit right?

Ta

P-Rock
05-05-2002, 05:11 PM
No no no, you got it all wrong. I have the game so take it from me. When it says do 4 unique barspins, its mean 4 different barspins over those 4 hills.

The Bus Driver is a Backflip + Barspin (Down X, then Down B).

The Limo Driver is a Backflip + Double Barspin (Down X, then Down B twice).

Theres 2 for you right there. The other 2 should be pretty easy. ALL you have to do is do a trick and then throw a Barspin into the trick. Not hard. Hope that helped.

FeelinDandy
05-05-2002, 05:33 PM
oh I see - in other words I can do a different trick on each jump and all I have to do is add a barspin into it at the end?

Cool. I've tried everything else.

Durden-XBA
05-07-2002, 01:23 AM
Ummm... I own the game too, that's why I'm dispensing advice :D

Anyways, I've done it several times using the same trick again and again. I even did it once more after I replied to you- So I really don't know what the problem is. Sorry :(

FeelinDandy
05-07-2002, 01:28 AM
Yeah did it by the way you said - thanks!!!

Hey that coffee cup task is a bit buggy.. Sometimes if you fall over inside the cup it resets you either still up the top but out of the cup or even down on the ground.

I don't think they tested the two xbox levels as much..

But me no complain cos we get more than the PS2 version..

Sweet!!!