PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Controller S

martin_floor
05-01-2002, 05:16 AM
Is the Xbox controller S an inprovement of the regular Xbox controller?
I just want to know if it's worth buying...

khaos2005
05-01-2002, 06:01 AM
Someone could only give you an opinion. I have two standard XBox controllers, and love them. I've thinking of getting the S though.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 10:19 AM
I don't own an S-Type Controller, however, I would imagine that it would be equal to the already high quality standard XBox controllers. Personally, I like the regular ones, but, I think it's great that Microsoft decided to bring the S-Controller to North America giving fellow XBox gamers that may have a preference over a smaller controller :)

E Nomini Patri
05-01-2002, 10:40 AM
I want to get an "S" just to make my friends mad whan I beat them at Halo :)!

J/K, I have 3 regular controllers, but the S looks really cool and it would be nice to have another quality option for controllers. I just hope the local Wal-Mart gets them soon!

Ninja Scroll
05-01-2002, 10:53 AM
The Controller-S is offically out today!
It the same as the original Xbox controller, jsut smaller and the start, select, white, & black buttons are relocated.
I want this controller ready bad!
But $39.99 for a simple controller is way too much in my opinion.

Shoot, $10.00 more and you can get a brand new Xbox game!:rolleyes:

Laxeph
05-01-2002, 05:21 PM
I got ten Xbox Controller S's. How, you say. Well, I went into a local Funcoland, and they were acidentally priced at 3.99 instead of 39.99. The law says that you have to sell things at the prices they are marked. I argued with the manager and I enventually won. I sold nine of the two my friends for $35 each. Over a $200 profit.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph
I got ten Xbox Controller S's. How, you say. Well, I went into a local Funcoland, and they were acidentally priced at 3.99 instead of 39.99. The law says that you have to sell things at the prices they are marked. I argued with the manager and I enventually won. I sold nine of the two my friends for $35 each. Over a $200 profit.

WOW!! :eek:

DZNUTZ
05-01-2002, 05:24 PM
LMFAO...tell me your lying?!?! if not your the man...

hooook me upppppp!!!!

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 05:27 PM
hahaha, thats soooo awesome, for once, funcoland got what they deserved. if they tried to buy that controller off of you, they would give u like 3 bucks.:D

monkeyman
05-01-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Laxeph

holy **** man you lucky son of a ***** i would love to get a S controller but i already got 4 controllers 2 of em are a piece of crap though

EHWfedPres
05-01-2002, 06:24 PM
Its all a matter of opinion really. I like the original, but i dislike the placement of the smaller buttons on the S controller.

chili325
05-01-2002, 10:15 PM
I own he stype and i like it alot. I think its better 4 sports games though

Laxeph
05-01-2002, 10:37 PM
I kid you not. That is the truth. Sorry though, I already sold them all, or have people lined up to buy them.

Young_Fledgling
05-01-2002, 10:42 PM
i really see nothing at all wrong with the current xbox controllers. I have 3 of them and i really have no complaints at all. Some of my friends say they are too big and chunky but after about 30 mins of playing halo with them i see them not complain at all.

So as for me i would not buy ANY new controllers, maybe a steering wheel! that would be cool, but no i would not buy this new controller, i feel the original ones are just fine. :)

Vteck3000
05-02-2002, 12:23 AM
Personaly i would get one. I bought the Japanese version of the controller S and i find it much more confortable than the original one. I have no complaints about the original but after using the controller S i have to use that one for every game that i play....... espacialy FIFA WORLD CUP 2002 :D

If you don't have a second or third controller you might consider that one........... ask it for your birthday :cool:

martin_floor
05-02-2002, 03:37 AM
I want the xbox controller s, but I think the original controller is awsome too. I just want the perfect controller for each game..