Old Sckool
05-01-2002, 06:00 AM
http://www.xboxgen.it/media/news/ColinMc3/3.jpg

http://www.xboxgen.it/media/news/ColinMc3/2.jpg

http://www.xboxgen.it/media/news/ColinMc3/1.jpg

So there it is so what do you think?

Nato King
05-01-2002, 06:41 AM
So you want me to tell you what I think about these pic. I love them I liked ralllysport pic's and I like these pic's. I just didn't know that there was a game called Colin McRae Rally 3.:)

Hugh_Jass
05-01-2002, 08:05 AM
I love a good driving game. This looks like a sure-fire hit to me.

GokuX
05-01-2002, 09:57 AM
Are those the XBox screens? I just wondered because they were also making it for the PC and PS2.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 10:06 AM
I'm definatley picking this one up! I have Rallisport Challenge and I love it! I can't get enough of that game, therefore, Colin McCrae Rally should be the solution! :D

stang46
05-01-2002, 11:04 AM
When is this game being released? I have a new found love for Ralli racers after I played rallisport challange. I jsut hope this game will provide as much as RSC did.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by stang46
When is this game being released? I have a new found love for Ralli racers after I played rallisport challange. I jsut hope this game will provide as much as RSC did.

To be dead honest, I had low hopes for Rallisport Challenge after first seeing Colin McCrae Rally! So, in other words, this could possibly top Rallisport Challenge! I know it's hard to believe as I am a HUGE fan of RSC, too, but, if any game could do it, Colin McCrae Rally can!

I guess that each car has some absurd amount of polygons...something like 13,000 per car or something! I mean, even if that was cut in half, the detail of this game should be mind blowing! :eek:

GokuX
05-01-2002, 06:43 PM
I hope pieces fall off and damage affect performance like in real life. It's more motivation to better yourself. Now if they could implement a totaled car option that you can turn on or off where if you hit a huge rock the wrong way, roll your car, or blow tires the race is over like in reality. I know alot would hate that but making it an on/off option would be cool to me at least.

MixMasta
05-01-2002, 09:13 PM
i cant wait to play this. if it is good as rsc, just imagine...XBox-home of the best racers, including the two best rally racers!!!

haggis
05-06-2002, 04:34 PM
I can't imagine the graphics beeing as good as RSC, seeing as though it is being designed for PS2 and X-box. However I am sure it will be fun to play and hopefully they will have longer tracks than that of RSC.

Can't wait.:D

DeathKnightMaF
05-06-2002, 07:29 PM
I guess that each car has some absurd amount of polygons...something like 13,000 per car or something! I mean, even if that was cut in half, the detail of this game should be mind blowing!
RSC has an absurd amount as well (don't know the actual figure). PGR's cars are 16,000. Half of 13,000 wouldn't be considered mind blowing ;)

haggis
05-07-2002, 07:25 AM
I beleive I heard RSC cars have upwards of 15000 polies per car.