PDA

View Full Version : A Shoutout to XBA.com (READ)

Whisper
05-01-2002, 09:27 AM
I just have to say that this contest for May is so amazing! What dedication from the staff here, all that money they have to put forth... I know it all comes from advertising (or the beef of it), but they take their profit and put it into contests.

This website has the most dedicated staff I've ever seen for any site, I love being here and will be here as long as its open. I just want to say thanks to the staff for their great contests and keeping this page fast, fun, informative, and above all else enjoyable. You all deserve a vacation but I know you're all too dedicated to take it.

This is going to be the most exciting month to be an XBA member, and I'm glad to be apart of it all.

Thanks guys!

Crazy Joe
05-01-2002, 09:33 AM
I agree this is a great contest, they are giving away 31 GAMES!!! That is crazy madness.

Whisper
05-01-2002, 09:40 AM
It is madness. I wonder how long it will take XBA to reach 10,000 members.

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 09:52 AM
I agree!! I love this website...it's kind of my home away from home :D Funny thing is, even if there were no giveaways, I'd still be here, hands down! But, Stephen, Jeremy, VAN, Kevin, Shannon, and the rest of the crew are definately amazing mods and are class acts for keeping the spirit alive for XBox pride! :D

Kraft
05-01-2002, 09:53 AM
Thats more dedication than I have... like I told MEC, if it were me doing the contests there would be one free game in march and my collection would magically grow by 30 games:D

Young_Fledgling
05-01-2002, 10:01 AM
yeah when i saw the contest for this month i was shocked!!!! i did not believe it! i think that is one of the biggest giveaways i have ever seen on a website, truly amazing! nicely done XBA!

Whisper
05-01-2002, 10:13 AM
I'm giving away a pretzel in July(have to save up)

:)

What games would you all pick for the first week?

Brevity
05-01-2002, 10:27 AM
Hay where do all these great games come from? Do the dev's or the comp's give them to yous guys? Anyway ya I am pumped. Now just need to win, B4 the guys who won awhile back get thrown back in to the pool,,line the fan fav's Max and Ninja. I must win,,,,,something,,,,,,Max how many things have you gotten from here? Like a game from ? chronik and something else? A/w thanks XBA and will you collectively marry m,,,,,,well never mind just thanks.

Brevity
05-01-2002, 10:34 AM
I got some free time on my hands so XBA if you need some body offed, godfather style yous let me know. And yes I got your letters to take care of xam, ajnin, and xajJ. I am getting plane tickets now. Will let you know when the jobs are done,,,,,,to bad about that one though he had a ybab on the way, oh well, but ya the other two got it coming. And ya pay as you can Im in this for the love of it. seeya jk

Kraft
05-01-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
I got some free time on my hands so XBA if you need some body offed, godfather style yous let me know. And yes I got your letters to take care of xam, ajnin, and xajJ. I am getting plane tickets now. Will let you know when the jobs are done,,,,,,to bad about that one though he had a ybab on the way, oh well, but ya the other two got it coming. And ya pay as you can Im in this for the love of it. seeya jk

Good lord the forums would be empty if it weren't for them.

Duke
05-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Agreed, 5,000+? It'll take me years to reach that. Fortunately, I'm not going anywhere.

Brevity
05-01-2002, 11:06 AM
Ya dont blame me Im just a man who likes to likl others and turned it into a big money macker. And your wrong those arses are always bothering me and others.........In fact have you gotten any viruses lately? Well the ring of three (or so I like to call them) have put some on the site and there goal is to infect all the members soon,,,,,,Now I must stop them. And if I was to get the word on yous too. Well just say its curtains for yous. So ladies lay off I got work to do.

DZNUTZ
05-01-2002, 11:18 AM
yea this site does and so do their contests...and i agree with max...even if it weren't for the contets...i'd still deffinetaley be here. winning something eXtra would be nice (hint hint) but seriosuly...the members and great news keep me active and comming back. shoot i don't think i've even eva been able to join a chat during the usual time the have the give-a-wayz....guess thats the price to pay for living on the Westcoast and having a 9 ta 5.

RudedogX
05-01-2002, 12:01 PM
Without a doubt this site rocks! I can't believe that those that one 60 days prior are eligible again too! That's too cool! Props definetly go out to the XBA staff!

l Maximus l
05-01-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Hay where do all these great games come from? Do the dev's or the comp's give them to yous guys? Anyway ya I am pumped. Now just need to win, B4 the guys who won awhile back get thrown back in to the pool,,line the fan fav's Max and Ninja. I must win,,,,,something,,,,,,Max how many things have you gotten from here? Like a game from ? chronik and something else? A/w thanks XBA and will you collectively marry m,,,,,,well never mind just thanks.

Well, I won a NAKI USA carrying case, Star Wars Starfighter SE I also won...and, I can't forget that Chronik gave me NFL2K2...man, that guy is a class act! I love that game!

I'm curious, though....are past winners eligible to win in this contest? hehe...I'm not being greedy as I never expect to win...seriously...but, I'm just curious :D

RudedogX
05-01-2002, 12:16 PM
Max! Yeah man, after 60 days you're eligible again, so since I won on March 6th, I would be eligible on May 6 or 7th (I think):confused:

Brevity
05-01-2002, 12:30 PM
I will be very very sad if some people when more than once and I do stuff here and never won squat. This blows to self calm calm your here for the love of the site Its all about the nice peps. feeling better I am happy no matter, but if I dont win soon grrrr I will start sending packages that go pop. jk hehe

Xtopia
05-01-2002, 01:30 PM
Man, this giveaway is by far the best one yet! Keep up the great work!

P.S. I hope I win!:D

DZNUTZ
05-01-2002, 02:11 PM
yea i'd hope to win at least 1 thing before max wins 3....:D

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 02:22 PM
yea, this site is so awesome. i love this site. i wonder where they get the money do give away all this free stuff:confused: :confused: maybe they sell drugs or somethin, lol. i won a game case, so i have to wait a while. these 60 days feel like a year! lol:D

faceoff508
05-01-2002, 02:27 PM
:confused: :confused: What prize give away:confused:

Casper
05-01-2002, 02:28 PM
XBA is hella cool! Does it get any better to be a ... well...kinda newbie here and have a chance to win some of the best games out....30 different X....i think not....Ya know the only thing that would make you guys rock even more? If you somehow were to talk Rockstar into selling out to PS2 and get their arses over to the Box man...but then...that would make you God!:p

DZNUTZ
05-01-2002, 02:32 PM
maybe ya'll could show your appreciation by going to my "webby" thread and finding out how to vote for XBA so they get the recignition they deserve;)

E-Xbox
05-01-2002, 02:59 PM
xba keeps pulling out all the stops and showing everyone why they are truly the best xbox site on the net!

peace

EHWfedPres
05-01-2002, 03:09 PM
contest?

wweomaniac
05-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Yeah, this contest is amazing. I wish tha I could take part in it, but I know I can't gotta wait a while. Hmm... Around June 12 th I'll be eligible again :)

Until then, I will continue to provide my opinions in these forums.

Whisper
05-01-2002, 04:51 PM
I wonder if they would ever give away and XBOX a day for a month, wouldnt that be CRAZY

Calve
05-01-2002, 05:04 PM
YES THIS SITE IS AMAZING!!!!!!

this the site that convinced me to buy an xbox!!!
i cant go a day without visiting this site!!!its like crack but good for you!!!

Thanx to all the mods!!!!

Peace:)

ShannonX
05-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I agree!! I love this website...it's kind of my home away from home :D Funny thing is, even if there were no giveaways, I'd still be here, hands down! But, Stephen, Jeremy, VAN, Kevin, Shannon, and the rest of the crew are definately amazing mods and are class acts for keeping the spirit alive for XBox pride! :D

ahh shucks, it ain't nuthing. :D

Whisper
05-01-2002, 07:01 PM
This site has consumed my life, if you ever shut down... oh god I would probably die, who could live without XBA.

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 07:04 PM
yea, xba is awesome, it keeps me entertained. theres always something to read about and stuff. i always used to be bored until i found out about xba.:D

Whisper
05-01-2002, 07:07 PM
its true, i was finding myself bored with the internet until I saw the light that was XBA.com

Snoopy7548
05-01-2002, 07:08 PM
i stepped into the light, but it burned me! lol:D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Definately, i must admit that XBA spends a lot of time and dedication to its members, and we definately appreciate it. This is the best XBOX site and Forums that i've ever seen, and with all the great mods, like MEC & SHANNON..and all the others i didnt mention this site will continue to be the best there is, was and ever will be. And the contests are friggin amazin!
Keep up the tytework XBA

Untill next time...:mad:

EHWfedPres
05-01-2002, 07:23 PM
yes, XBA does care about its members, I have been to other boards that dont give a crap about anyone...that just sucks.

MixMasta
05-01-2002, 09:02 PM
xba rules

did u notice how they put that thing about other sites copying???

i think they heard of the txb constest with the g paks.

txb is a poser to xba!!!